Awakening of Light
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|A skill that allows you to have the power of the gods for a short period of time. It will increase your movement speed, recover your HP, MP, and Stamina, and prevent you from being stunned. You will also be able to see the minimap inside a dungeon, explore artifacts, and experience the effects of having eaten an Arat Berry. Caution must be taken, however, since the state does not last long.|
- Awakening of Light is a transformation skill that is available to all races and is gained upon completion of Generation 10.
- To change affiliation, you must travel to Falias and speak to the Falias Gatekeeper with five Holy Water of Lymilark in your inventory.
- Awakening of Light must not be in use when requesting the change.
- The player's current affiliation is listed on the Character window under the Rebirth tab.
- If you choose Morrighan, you can use the skills Wings of Rage and Wings of Eclipse
- If you choose Neamhain, you can use the skills Spear of Light and Fury of Light.
- Cichol's side cannot be chosen, therefore Shadow Spirit will be available for whoever's side you choose.
- If affiliated with Neamhain, a "glowing aura" is present around the user when he/she is transformed into a Demigod.
- If affiliated with Morrighan, black feathers will fall from the player.
- If you have absorbed spirits using Shadow Spirit, a dark energy will follow you as long as you are in Awakening of Light.
- Awakening of Light has a cooldown equal to its duration plus 10 minutes.
- It can be used at the same time as the other transformation skills or on its own.
- An eruption will be created upon using Awakening of Light, dealing damage to nearby enemies and pushing them back.
- While transformed you gain various effects:
- 50% movement speed increase.
- Life, Mana, and Stamina regeneration bonus.
- Wounds will not be recovered.
- Demigod Skills become usable.
- Dungeon maps are permanently revealed for the current floor.
- Arat Berry's effect.
- Automatic exploration around you (excluding Land Maker).
- Has a chance to negate stun upon being hit.
- Higher ranks of this skill increase the Arat Berry and Auto-Explore effect radius, Advanced Heavy Stander rate, and regeneration bonus.
- As of the Reflections update this skill no longer loses a small amount of skill exp (previously lost -6.00 per use).
- You may only gain skill exp for Awakening of Light by leveling up (exploration leveling does not count) or rebirthing.
- The experience gained through rebirth is always equal to 20 levels of experience.
- Upon reaching a new rank of any light skill, any extra experience will be placed into the new rank and scaled accordingly along with 10 additional experience.
- For example ranking a rank F light skill with 120.00 points to rank E would grant the user 18.63 + 10.00 skill exp for rank E.
- You will only get the 10 bonus experience the first time you reach that rank however.
- Upon completion of the Generation 12 Mainstream, the player will be allowed to equip up to 4 Treasures of Falias which increase various demigod attributes.
- The Treasures come in varying grades and increase duration, skill damage, movement speed, Brionac's damage, and certain player stats as well as decreasing cooldown while Awakening of Light is active.
- Buffs received depend on the equipped Treasures.
- Wearing the entire Nuadha Set (robe for females or males, gloves, and boots) increases the length of Awakening of Light by one minute.
- In the implementation of Generation 12, the Brionac tab can be accessed so long as the user is in Demigod form and the Brionac is in use.
|Skill Duration [sec]||120||125||130||135||140||145||165||170||175||180||200||205||210||215||240|
|Cooldown Time [sec]||720||725||730||735||740||745||765||770||775||780||800||805||810||815||840|
|Arat Berry Radius||5000||6000||8000|
|Stun Negated (%)||20||30||40|
|HP Recovery [/sec]||2||3||4||5|
|MP Recovery [/sec]||2||3||4||5|
|Stamina Recovery [/sec]||2||3||4||5|
|Required Level-ups (Rounded up)||-||38||41||43||45||48||51||54||57||59||62||67||72||77||91|
|Required Level-ups (Total Rounded Up)||-||38||79||122||167||215||265||319||375||434||495||561||632||709||800|
|Exp Gain (Per Level)||2.64||2.46||2.30||2.23||2.10||1.98||1.88||1.78||1.70||1.62||1.51||1.40||1.30||1.20||1.00|
|Exp Gain (Per Rebirth)||52.80||49.20||46.00||44.60||42.00||39.60||37.60||35.60||34.00||32.40||30.20||28.00||26.00||24.00||20.00|
- Level ups assume no rebirths. Numbers are rounded up (ie 1.1 = 2). Excess exp from one rank will be transferred to the next rank upon skill level up. 1 rebirth will always provide the equivalent of 20 levels for the given rank.
A master title for this skill does not currently exist.
Note: no enchants were found for this query.
- Using the skill used to consume skill experience on use. If you did not have enough skill experience, the skill would rank down. This was changed with the Reflections: Quality of Life 2 - Renewed Adventures update.