Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- For dungeons not yet officially implemented on the NA server, see Category:Future Regions.
- Dungeons, also known as Rath which meant "a strongly built palace" according to several books, are instanced maze-like zones filled with monsters and treasure. They are scattered all across Erinn, though none are located at Belvast.
- According to the books, the Raths were originally created and used by Humans as a form of shelter from the Fomors, designed and expanded by magic to defend against intruders and/or confuse them. After the wars between the two races, the Humans stopped using the Raths, but for an unknown reason they are currently inhabited by Fomors.
- To enter a dungeon, give any item or a pass to the Dungeon Altar located at the dungeon's lobby.
- All party mates who are also standing on the square will also enter the dungeon with you.
- If someone drops the exact same item that you dropped, they will enter the same exact dungeon that you are in.
- There is no limit to how many people can enter the same normal dungeon.
- If you use a Dungeon Pass, the dungeon you enter will be completely instanced; even when other people drop the same pass, they will not enter your instance.
- There are many difficulties to a dungeon, usually containing more floors, rooms, and stronger monsters. They are Beginner, Normal, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Abyss, with Beginner as the lowest difficulty and Abyss Advanced as the highest.
- Not all dungeons have a difficulty.
- Intermediate, Advanced, and Abyss may limit the amount of players for a dungeon. For example, "for Four" requires no more and no less than four players.
- Some dungeons may have a "back door" in their lobby, leading to a Hard Mode Dungeon.
- All dungeons are generally structured to have multiple rooms with a treasure chest that spawns one or three waves of enemies when opened, a room or hallway with prespawned enemies and/or a treasure chest containing key, and/or a room with four orbs that either spawn enemies or open the locked gate. Within the exception of the orb rooms, a Dungeon Key always dropped and is needed to open the locked gates that lie ahead.
- All original partymates who were present in the dungeon when the Boss Room is initially opened will receive a reward chest at the end.
- Keys to the rewards chest are tradeable but disappear once you leave the dungeon.
- These keys cannot be brought between floors.
For the hardmode dungeons go to Hard Mode Dungeons.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.