A Mission is an instance similar to that of Dungeons, but with a few key differences.
- Missions generally have a defining objective, timed or not, that players must complete in order to gain rewards.
- In the storyline, Starting from Chapter 5, Missions became more prevalent instead of dungeons.
- Missions and Shadow Missions cannot be initiated at the same time.
- Every mission is a unique instance; only the players that originally joined the party may enter.
- Shadow Missions generally stick to one location and have one objective.
- Missions can have a range of varied checkpoints, objectives, or requirements
- Missions have rules similar to those of the Shadow Realm;
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.