From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Enchants are magical effects that can be placed on equipment through use of the Enchant skill.
- There are two types of enchants: Prefixes and Suffixes.
- A Prefix is attached to the front of the equipment's name. For instance a Wooden Stick with the "Fox" Enchant would be called "Fox Wooden Stick."
- A Suffix is attached to the front of the equipment's name, coming after the Prefix. Using the example above, a Wooden Stick with "Fox" (Prefix) and "Understanding" (Suffix) Enchants on it would be a "Fox Understanding Wooden Stick."
- An equipment can have one Prefix and one Suffix enchant on it at one time. However, an equipment cannot have two Prefixes or two Suffixes at the same time ("Fox Fox Wooden Stick" is not possible).
- Enchants with minimum rank, level, or age requirements require that you be 'at or above' the listed requirement, not above the listed requirement in spite of what the Enchant says. So for an Enchant that says "When Weaving rank is above F, stamina +1" they mean that your Weaving rank must be Rank F or above, not that your Weaving Rank must be above Rank F.
- See the Enchant skill for more info.
- To add newer enchants, use Form:Enchant
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Enchants"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.