Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Giant Full Swing
|The Ultimate Melee Attack skill is only for Giant warriors who are the descendants of the ancient Giants. It gathers energy in one place then releases it all at once, knocking down any enemy in the vicinity.|
- Can only be used while transformed into a Beast or while using Wind Guard.
- Giant Full Swing focuses power into a Giant's weapon to be released with mighty force.
- Once the skill is loaded, click the ground near an enemy or click an enemy to use it.
- If you click the ground, then monsters' Protection will be ignored when calculating Critical, but if you target an enemy, then that monster's Protection will be applied to Critical rate.
- If you are using a 2-handed blunt or axe weapon, a gauge will appear that will rise up and down. Click when it is at max to do the most damage.
- There is a small range of lateral splash, but a long shock wave gives the skill a fairly large forward splash.
- When you click at max, the screen will flash and you will swing much wider than a normal swing, hitting more enemies in an arc than without max bar.
- With any other weapons, there will not be a gauge and will be replaced by a 100% damage multiplier. The shockwave effect will still apply but the range of the attack and number of enemies hit will be drastically reduced.
- The Number of Round Swings is the number of times the gauge rises then falls.
- If you have the skill loaded while equipped with a non Two-Handed Blunt Weapon, you have about 10 seconds to use the skill before it is canceled without effect. The skill's cool-down applies to this cancellation, but not to manual cancellation.
- The skill's normal cooldown time is 5 seconds while transformed into a Beast. However, this skill has no cooldown when used during Wind Guard.
- This skill does not affect durability nor proficiency while transformed into a Beast.
- Can be loaded during Windmill's animation.
- A short cutscene plays when the skill is used. This can be turned off in the game's "Options" menu under the "Control" section and disable "Skill Cam."
|Required Level-ups (Total)||0||10||21||33||47||63||82||104||130||160||195||235||281||333||392|
|Maximum Number of Round Swings||2||3||4|
Minimum Damage (%)
Maximum Damage (%)
|Other Weapon Damage (%)||100|
|Load Time [sec]||0|
|Cooldown Time [sec]||5|