In addition to killing monsters or completing Part-Time Jobs, Quests offer a fairly reliable and consistent way for players to get additional gold, EXP, and often even rewards such as AP, special items, or the ability to learn a new skill. Quests can be opened up from the menu bar or with the default hotkey of 'Q'.
- Quests are broken up into categories split across several tabs, and the list of displayed quests can be further filtered by "all", "in progress", or "completed".
- Clicking the small checkbox on the right side of a quest's name will add it to the Quest Tracker, which will display the current step in a separate window and offers an easy way for players to focus on a smaller set of quests.
- Clicking on a quest's name in the tracker will open up the quest's specific quest log in a new window.
- Quests may be removed from the quest tracker by clicking the X button next to its name and description.
- Players at any level may request assistance with some of their quests via the Altruist System.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.