Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
In addition to killing monsters or completing Part-time Jobs, Quests offer a fairly reliable and consistent way for players to get additional gold, EXP, and often even rewards such as AP, special items, or the ability to learn a new skill. Quests can be opened up from the menu bar or with the default hotkey of 'Q'.
- Quests are broken up into categories split across several tabs, and the list of displayed quests can be further filtered by "all", "in progress", or "completed".
- Clicking the small checkbox on the right side of a quest's name will add it to the Quest Tracker, which will display the current step in a separate window and offers an easy way for players to focus on a smaller set of quests.
- Clicking on a quest's name in the tracker will open up the quest's specific quest log in a new window.
- Quests may be removed from the quest tracker by clicking the X button next to its name and description.
- Players at any level may request assistance with some of their quests via the Altruist System.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Quests"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.