- Talk to Castanea located inside the Chief's House in Filia. A cutscene will occur.
- Talk to Krug located inside the Chief's House in Vales. A cutscene will occur.
- Talk to Eirawen located inside the Throne Room in Rath Royal Castle.
- Talk to Admiral Owen located at the Fleet Commander's Official Residence in the Commonwealth of Belvast.
- You will be taken into the RP Shadow Mission, "Break Every Seal".
- You will role-play as Tarlach. He has 1,226 Health, 1,388 Mana, 999 Stamina, 634 Strength, 838 Intelligence, 544 Dexterity, 645 Will, 500 Luck, 317~473 Damage, 165 Magic Attack, 58~100% Injury, 176.5% Critical, 80% Balance, 134 Defense, 90 Protection, 63 Magic Defense, 41 Magic Protection, and 35 Armor Pierce, as well as Rank 1 Defense, Smash, Counterattack, Windmill, Final Hit, Combat Mastery, Critical Hit, Sword Mastery, Meditation, Healing, Magic Mastery, Bolt Mastery, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Mastery, Thunder, Shockwave, Firebolt, Fireball, Icebolt, and Mana Shield, and Rank Novice Chain Casting (Monster). He also has a Movement Speed 40% Boost Potion (10 min), 40 HP 100 Potions, and 40 MP 100 Potions in his inventory.
- This mission is split into three parts:
- Defeat two Shaman Warriors, two Shaman Fighters, and two Shaman Mages, then destroy the Guardian Pillar.
- Enter the portal to the Whirlpool Mark and defeat four Ancient Shaman's Ghosts, then destroy the Guardian Pillar.
- Enter the portal to the Human Landmark and defeat three more Shaman Warriors, three more Shaman Mages, and two more Ancient Shaman's Ghosts before destroying the Guardian Pillar.
- Finally, click the last portal to complete the mission, then manually leave the mission.
- Make sure to disable the Mini Effects from the Options Dialog or the portals may not appear.
- A trick to clearing the second and third waves is to launch a Fireball at the Guardian Pillar, then approach it to spawn the enemies.
- Loading Fireball before entering the first portal and then clicking the portal multiple times will cause strange things to happen with varying effects, noted by the notification saying that you cannot teleport while unconscious.
- Possible effects may include going from the first area straight to the Human Landmark. If this happens the Guardian Pillar will not spawn and you will have to redo the mission.
- Another effect may include outright clearing the entire mission.
- Complete the quest [8,000 EXP]