Description and Geography
|Filia is the only town in Connous and is the ancestral home of the Elves. Located north of Longa Desert, it thrives only due to the existence of a small lake, provided by an oasis in the center of the town.
Areas of Interest
|Stone Spirit Shard
- General Shop
- Healer's House
- Tailoring Shop
- Receivable Quest Board
- Exploration Quest Board
Exploration and Artifacts
- An Eye of the Sun is permanently stationed on the hill south of the General Shop.
- The space above the memory tower used to have high collision area.
- There used to be Old Furnaces next to Meles. These were removed with the Filia renewal update.
- The stained glass window above the Wedding hall has a broken texture.
- Atrata is the only facility NPC whose building's logo is located on the side.
- Granites's Shop logo bears a potion when he sells none.
- http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Guide/GameInfo.aspx (Dead link)