From Mabinogi World Wiki
- 1 Overview
- 2 Transfer
- 3 Infusing
- 4 Expansion and Sacrifice Items
- 5 Bonuses
- Erg is a system for sacrificing other weapons and materials to power up your weapons.
- It is possible to have multiple Erg-infused weapons.
- Weapons will gain various bonuses as they level, depending on the type of weapon.
- Erg infusion is performed by talking to Kaelic
- Erg can be transferred from one weapon to another using a Transference Catalyst.
- In order to infuse Erg into a weapon, you feed it other weapons and resources.
- Infusing levels up the Erg for higher bonuses.
- Expanding ranks up the weapon to increase the Erg infusion level cap.
- The below items cannot receive Erg enhancement or be used as upgrade materials.
- Classic* Ego/Spirit weapons
- Gathering or Life skill tools
- Merlin / Shyllien Mana Knuckles
- Guard Cylinders
- Any weapon not belonging to an Erg category (i.e. Scythes).
- Any weapon that has been sealed to you
- A Transference Catalyst 100 is required.
Source Weapon Requirements
- Source Weapon can be personalized.
- Source Weapon cannot be sealed, or spirited.
- Source Weapon will not be destroyed in the process.
Target Weapon Requirements
- Target Weapon must not be personalized.
- If the target weapon is trade-unlocked, it can be used.
- Target Weapon cannot be sealed, or spirited.
- Target Weapon must be the same type as Source Weapon.
- Bows and Crossbows are not considered the same weapon type.
Erg Transfer Consequences
- Up to 4 Erg levels may be lost when transferring Erg.
- Max Erg Level is not lost.
- If no levels levels are lost, the Erg experience in that level will not be lost.
- The Target Weapon will be personalized.
- Infusing other weapons into the target item raises the Erg EXP in order to gain Erg levels.
- The "required material" weapon should be the same category (i.e. Shuriken, 1-handed Blunt).
- Additional material weapons do not need to be of the same weapon category.
- When the Erg upgrade interface is open, hovering over an item in your inventory will display the Erg EXP value.
- If combined Erg EXP of infusion items is higher than required for level, only the needed amount will be obtained.
Level / EXP
- Crafted items are worth more Erg, as are upgraded, reforged, enchanted items, and such.
- For example a shop-bought Dagger is worth 10 Erg EXP, while a player-crafted one is worth 150 Erg EXP.
- The below tables list the bonus Erg granted by various types of modifications. These bonuses are not granted to store-bought items.
- Each Erg value is the total bonus added.
Expansion and Sacrifice Items
- When Weapon Ergs reach a certain level, they are capped and items must be sacrificed to increase its level cap.
- The cap occurs every 5 levels.
- If successful, all required sacrifice items will be consumed. Otherwise, only the first three items (marked with an exclamation point in-game) will be consumed for each attempt to increase its level cap.
- The materials needed for attempting to advance each Erg Rank is shown from left to right
- The bolded items (Consumed Materials) will be consumed for each attempt, even if the rank up fails.
- The non-bolded items (Erg Material, Special Item and Weapon) will only be consumed once the rank up succeeds.
- Be aware that not all weapons of a weapon type can be Special Upgraded. In particular, very few Control Bars and Shurikens have access to these upgrades.
- Similarly, do not mistake one-handed and two-handed weapons when preparing weapons for sacrifice.
- The type of bonuses that a weapon gets depends on the type of weapon it is.
- Note: chain "+ dorcha acquired" is 1% per value to percent increase, for example at rank 1 level 50 will add +80% to 150%, for a total gain of 0.5*(150%+80%) = 1.15 dorcha per hit.
Bows & Crossbows
Bows & Crossbows