From Mabinogi World Wiki
- 1 Overview
- 2 Transfer
- 3 Infusing
- 4 Expansion and Sacrifice Items
- 5 Bonuses
- Erg is a system for sacrificing other weapons and materials to power up your weapons.
- It is possible to have multiple Erg-infused weapons.
- Weapons will gain various bonuses as they level, depending on the type of weapon.
- Erg infusion is performed by talking to Kaelic
- Erg can be transferred from one weapon to another using a Transference Catalyst.
- In order to infuse Erg into a weapon, you feed it other weapons and resources.
- Infusing levels up the Erg for higher bonuses.
- Expanding ranks up the weapon to increase the Erg infusion level cap.
- The below items cannot receive Erg enhancement or be used as upgrade materials.
- Classic* Ego/Spirit weapons
- Gathering or Life skill tools
- Merlin / Shyllien Mana Knuckles
- Guard Cylinders
- Any weapon not belonging to an Erg category (i.e. Scythes).
- Any weapon that has been sealed to you
- A Transference Catalyst 100 is required.
Source Weapon Requirements
- Source Weapon cannot be sealed, or spirited.
Target Weapon Requirements
- Target Weapon must not be personalized.
- If the target weapon is trade-unlocked, it can be used.
- Target Weapon cannot be sealed, or spirited.
- Target Weapon must be the same type as Source Weapon.
- Bows and Crossbows are not considered the same weapon type.
After transfer, levels up to 4 erg levels may be lost, and the target weapon will be personalized. Max Erg Level is not lost.
If no levels levels are lost, the Erg experience in that level will not be lost.
- Infusing other weapons into the target item raises the Erg EXP in order to gain Erg levels.
- The "required material" weapon should be the same category (i.e. Shuriken, 1-handed Blunt).
- Additional material weapons do not need to be of the same weapon category.
- When the Erg upgrade interface is open, hovering over an item in your inventory will display the Erg EXP value.
- If combined Erg EXP of infusion items is higher than required for level, only the needed amount will be obtained.
Level / EXP
- Crafted items are worth more Erg, as are upgraded, reforged, enchanted items, and such.
- For example a shop-bought Dagger is worth 10 Erg EXP, while a player-crafted one is worth 150 Erg EXP.
- The below tables list the bonus Erg granted by various types of modifications. These bonuses are not granted to store-bought items.
- Each Erg value is the total bonus added.
Expansion and Sacrifice Items
- When Weapon Ergs reach a certain level, they are capped and items must be sacrificed to increase its level cap.
- The cap occurs every 5 levels.
- If successful, all required sacrifice items will be consumed. Otherwise, only the first three items (marked with an exclamation point in-game) will be consumed for each attempt to increase its level cap.
- The materials needed for attempting to advance each Erg Rank is shown from left to right
- The bolded items (Consumed Materials) will be consumed for each attempt, even if the rank up fails.
- The non-bolded items (Erg Material, Special Item and Weapon) will only be consumed once the rank up succeeds.
- Be aware that not all weapons of a weapon type can be Special Upgraded. In particular, very few Control Bars and Shurikens have access to these upgrades.
- Similarly, do not mistake one-handed and two-handed weapons when preparing weapons for sacrifice.
- The type of bonuses that a weapon gets depends on the type of weapon it is.
- Note: chain "+ dorcha acquired" is 1% per value to percent increase, for example at rank 1 level 50 will add +80% to 150%, for a total gain of 0.5*(150%+80%) = 1.15 dorcha per hit.
Bows & Crossbows
Bows & Crossbows