From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Two-Handed Swords are large, powerful swords and as the name implies, requires both hands to wield it.
- Two-Handed Swords require a Human to wield it with two hands and therefore does not allow a Shield to be equipped.
- Two-Handed Swords are considered One-Handed for Giants, allowing them to use Two-Handed Swords with a Shield.
- Elves may not equip Two-Handed Swords, with the exception of Brionac.
- Cannot be Dual Wielded by any race.
- Using Smash with a Two-Handed Sword increases its Damage by 20% and Critical Hit Rate by 5%.
For Two-Handed Swords that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Future Weapons.
Pages in category "Two-Handed Swords"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.