|This article is currently being updated.|
This article is being heavily updated due to new content or is being heavily worked on. This article may contain inaccurate information as well as discrepancies.
- For the Job System, see Talent.
Note: The actual tasks for each NPC's job are not listed here. See the appropriate NPC's page for them. See the table in the Job Times section below for a sortable list of NPCs known to offer part-time jobs.
Part-Time Jobs are small tasks players can perform to obtain Points or PTs, which can be exchanged for certain rewards. Players can ask an NPC if a part-time job is available by selecting the Part-Time Jobs Keyword during a conversation, or by interacting with a Part-Time Job Bulletin Board. The NPC will give a general outline of the job they want done as well as the potential rewards, and the player can then refuse or accept the job.
Once a part-time job is completed, players are awarded with Points based on their performance and the job's difficulty grade, and may then spend their Points to purchase rewards.
- If players have points leftover, or chooses not to spend their points, they will automatically be converted into 1,500 Experience Points per PT at the end of the part-time job.
- Part-time jobs become unavailable if more than 30 players have completed that NPC's part-time job for that in-game day, or if it is currently not recruitment hours.Link to Time Section
Successfully completing many part-time jobs will increase the difficulty level of the part-time job, with rare exceptions.
In exchange, the player will be rewarded with more PTs, which can then be exchanged for greater rewards.
- Basic - Complete 0 ~ 49 times successfully. Perfect completion reward: 120 - 168 PTs.
- Intermediate- Complete 50 ~ 99 times successfully. Perfect completion reward: 180 - 248 PTs.
- Advanced - Complete ≥ 100 times successfully. Perfect completion reward: 300 - 420 PTs.
- Perfectly completing many part-time jobs successfully will bring you closer to an NPC, which may help to unlock their Secret Shops.
- Failure to complete a part-time job may negatively impact your relationship with the NPC. Failing many part-time jobs may cause the NPC to temporarily refuse to speak to you.
- A job is considered 'failed' if it is not handed in before the deadline, or if it is only partially completed when reporting the part-time job to the NPC.
- Jobs that are only partially completed will only be given a portion of the Points that would otherwise be rewarded for a completed part-time job.
Phaea, the Goddess of Abundance, has taken a great interest in the passion and determination Milletians put into their work.
Milletians contribute to Phaea's Abundance based on the total number of part-time jobs completed across Erinn. When the progress bar representing Phaea's Abundance is filled Phaea's Blessing will be activated.
- When Phaea's Blessing is active, all players will receive a 20% increase to part-time job completion rewards.
- Phaea's Blessing has a duration of 7 real-time days.
- Progress towards a new Phaea's Blessing cannot be made until the previous Blessing has expired and the progress bar has been reset.
- As Phaea's Blessing does not have a cooldown, it is possible to have Phaea's Blessing active almost constantly, provided enough players are actively completing part-time jobs.
- During Alban Elved (Friday), all players will receive a 10% increase to part-time job completion rewards.
- Players who have an active Life Skill Talent will receive a 10% increase to part-time job completion rewards.
- Assuming the player has an active Life Skill Talent, Phaea's Blessing is active, and it is also Alban Elved (Friday), it is possible to have up to a 40% increase to part-time job completion rewards.
- Certain part-time job rewards require the additional points granted by these bonuses.
Individual NPCs have unique Orders, which fall under several distinct categories. The daily task given for each category may vary slightly per NPC, for example, delivering eggs or delivering potatoes. It is also possible for an NPC to have multiple possible request categories, such as Simon who may request a job from either the Delivery category or Production category.
Changing channels will not change the particular task offered by an NPC, but it is possible, for example, to change from delivering a garment to producing wizard hats.
NPCs will give a player an item to deliver or retreive an item to or from another NPC. It is not necessary to make room in your inventory for these quests. If the player's inventory is full, the item will be placed in the Temporary Inventory, and can be delivered as normal.
Some Delivery Orders may require a second item to be delivered to a third NPC. You will not be additionally compensated for this extra delivery, but completing it is required.
- Keith's part-time job is unique in that the delivery target is another player.
NPCs will ask a player to deliver a certain amount of items. Players can have the requested items already present in their inventory, in which they must simply hand in the part-time job at the Report Time.
- There are a few known exceptions in which a player must gather the materials after accepting the part-time job for it to be counted.
NPCs will ask a player to make something which is then to be given to the NPC. Usually special part-time job exclusive materials are provided, but the player must supply their own tools. It is not possible to substitute these special materials with ordinary materials, and as such if the player were to run out of materials before completing the job, it would not be possible to complete the job.
- There are a few circumstances in which materials are not supplied.
Monster Hunting Orders
NPCs will ask a player to defeat a certain number of monsters. These jobs are much less common than other job requests, and may require the player to enter a dungeon.
- Comgan, Nicca, and Meles are the only known NPCs to request the hunting of monsters for their jobs.
- Due to changes made to Uladh Dungeons throughout the years, Comgan's part-time job is much more challenging to complete than in the past.
Certain NPCs have unique requests.
- Hans requires you to supply an item of clothing, and then model a sketch for him.
- Barry requires you to successfully perform a music scroll he provides.
Job Types depend on the profession of the NPC giving the job, such as Clothing Shop, Church, or Healer's House, and a temporary part-time job title is applied to the player depending on the Job Type.
For example, part-time jobs done for Dilys, Manus, Agnes, Heulfryn, Atrata, Kirine, and Belita will temporarily give the player "the Healer's House Part-Timer" title, and add to a player's total number of completed Healer's House type part-time jobs.
- A player may complete as many different part-time jobs as they can fit into a single in-game day. However, only one job per Job Type can be done per in-game day.
- For example, if a player does the Healer's House part-time job for Manus in Dunbarton, they may not request a part-time job from any other Healer's House NPC on the same in-game day.
- The exception to this rule is Shena's Part-Time Job, which counts as a Grocery Store Part-Time Job, but can be performed regardless of any other Grocery Store Part-Time Job performed that day.
- For example, if a player does the Healer's House part-time job for Manus in Dunbarton, they may not request a part-time job from any other Healer's House NPC on the same in-game day.
The table below gives the job type, followed by the equivalent part-time job title and reward type, and then lists the NPCs that offer that particular job type.
- Rewards vary depending on the Job Type. For example, Church Jobs offer Holy Water of Lymilark, and Grocery Shop Jobs offer Ingredients that cannot be purchased in stores.
- For more indepth information rewards, see the NPC's individual pages.
|Job Type||Part-time Job Title||Reward Type||NPCs Offering a Job Type|
|Adventurers' Association||the Adventurers' Association Part-Timer||5cm Gems||Eavan|
|Alchemist House||the Alchemist House Part-Timer||Misc. Consumables||Eabha|
|Blacksmith Shop||the Blacksmith Shop Part-Timer||Plates & Bars||Ferghus, Elen, Edern|
|Bookstore||the Bookstore Part-Timer||Glyphwrighting Supplies||Aeira|
|Church||the Church Volunteer||Holy Water of Lymilark||Endelyon, Kristell, Comgan, James, Castanea, Collen, Pencast|
|Clothing Shop||the Clothing Shop Part-Timer||Tailoring Supplies||Simon, Ailionoa, Lepus, Brenda|
|Flower Shop||a Part-Timer at the Flower Shop||Homestead Seeds||Del|
|General||the Neighboring Part-Timer||Handicraft Supplies
|General Shop||the General Shop Part-Timer||Fishing Supplies||Malcolm, Walter, Galvin, Effie, Granites, Kelpie, Pierrick|
|Grocery Store||the Grocery Store Part-Timer||Cooking Supplies||Caitin, Glenis, Fraser, Vanalen|
|Grocery Store (Cooking Contest)||the Grocery Store Part-Timer||Chef Exam Ticket||Shena|
|Healer's House||the Healer's House Part-Timer||Potions||Dilys, Manus, Agnes, Heulfryn, Atrata, Kirine, Belita|
|Inn||the Inn Part-Timer||Campfire Supplies||Piaras|
|Library||a Part-Timer at the Library||Enchant Supplies||Stewart|
|Music Shop||a Part-Timer at the Music Store||Music Score Scrolls||Nele|
|Pontiff's Court||the Pontiff's Court Volunteer||Holy Flame||Corentin|
|Stope||the Mine Part-Timer||Ores & Ingots||Sion|
|Weapons Shop||the Weapon Shop Part-Timer||Weapons||Nerys, Osla, Nicca, Meles|
|Aranwen (Untranslated)||the Martial Art Instructor's Secret Part-Timer||Secret Shop||Aranwen (Unavailable)|
|Jousting Arena||Jousting Arena Part-Timer||Honey & Jousting Points||Lileas|
|Lighthouse||Lighthouse Handyman||Firewood & Woodboards||Ascon|
|Bank||the Bank Part-Timer||Falias Fragment
|Pub||the Pub Part-Timer||Instruments & Enchants||Barry|
|Street Artist||the Street Artist Part-Timer||Paint & Beeswax||Hans|
|Puppet Shop||the Puppet Shop Part-Timer||Marionette Supplies||Lery|
- This table displays each NPC's recruitment hours.
- The Deadline for all NPCs is 11:00 pm.
- The time given in the "Report From" column is the earliest time a part-time job can be reported to an NPC to complete it. However, a part-time job can be reported at any time between those listed in the "Report From" column and the Deadline.
- Where the Start Time, Report From or Recruit End has more than one possible time, then the earliest is listed in their respective columns.
- Any other times (and an explanation for why they occur) are listed in the "Other Times" column.
||Other Times |
|Caitin||Tir Chonaill||Grocery Store||Delivery & Production||12:00 noon||2:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Deian||Tir Chonaill||General||Collection||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Dilys||Tir Chonaill||Healer's House||Collection & Delivery||6:00 am||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Endelyon||Tir Chonaill||Church||Collection||12:00 noon||4:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Ferghus||Tir Chonaill||Blacksmith Shop||Delivery||12:00 noon||1:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Malcolm||Tir Chonaill||General Shop||Delivery & Production||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm||Basic weaving or tailoring jobs' report time starts at 12:00 noon.|
Advanced tailoring jobs' report time starts at 5:00 pm.
|Piaras||Tir Chonaill||Inn||Collection, Delivery & Production||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tracy||Dugald Aisle||General||Collection||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Aeira||Dunbarton||Bookstore||Delivery||1:00 pm||3:00 pm||8:00 pm|
|Eavan||Dunbarton||Adventurers' Association||Delivery||7:00 am||9:00 am||4:00 pm||Intermediate jobs' report time starts at 4:00 pm and end time is 8:00 pm.|
|Glenis||Dunbarton||Grocery Store||Collection & Delivery||12:00 noon||2:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Kristell||Dunbarton||Church||Collection||12:00 noon||4:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Manus||Dunbarton||Healer's House||Collection & Delivery||6:00 am||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Nerys||Dunbarton||Weapons Shop||Delivery||3:00 pm||5:00 pm||10:00 pm|
|Simon||Dunbarton||Clothing Shop||Delivery & Production||7:00 am||12:00 noon||7:00 pm||Intermediate and Advanced Tailoring jobs report time are 5:00pm|
|Stewart||Dunbarton||Library||Delivery||9:00 am||1:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Walter||Dunbarton||General Shop||Delivery & Production||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Comgan||Bangor||Church||Monster Hunting||12:00 noon||4:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Edern||Bangor||Blacksmith Shop||Production||7:00 am||12:00 noon||7:00 pm|
|Elen||Bangor||Blacksmith Shop||Production||12:00 noon||1:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Sion||Bangor||Stope||Collection||10:00 am||3:00 pm||11:00 pm|
|Agnes||Emain Macha||Healer's House||Delivery||6:00 am||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Ailionoa||Emain Macha||Clothing Shop||Production||7:00 am||12:00 noon||7:00 pm|
|Del||Emain Macha||Flower Shop||Collection & Delivery||8:00 am||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Fraser||Emain Macha||Grocery Store||Delivery & Production||12:00 noon||2:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Galvin||Emain Macha||General Shop||Delivery||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|James||Emain Macha||Church||Collection||12:00 noon||4:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Lery||Emain Macha||Puppet Shop||Production||7:00 am||4:00 pm||8:00 pm|
|Nele||Emain Macha||Music Shop||Delivery||10:00 am||12:00 noon||3:00 pm|
|Osla||Emain Macha||Weapons Shop||Delivery||3:00 pm||5:00 pm||10:00 pm|
|Shena||Emain Macha||Grocery Store||Production||8:00 am||12:00 noon||9:00 pm||Available on Channel 3 on weekdays only.|
|Effie||Qilla Base Camp||General Shop||Collection||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Heulfryn||Qilla Base Camp||Healer's House||Collection||12:00 noon||4:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Nicca||Qilla Base Camp||Weapons Shop||Monster Hunting||3:00 pm||5:00 pm||10:00 pm|
|Atrata||Filia||Healer's House||Collection & Delivery||6:00 am||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Castanea||Filia||Church||Collection||12:00 noon||4:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Granites||Filia||General Shop||Collection||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Lepus||Filia||Clothing Shop||Delivery & Production||7:00 am||12:00 noon||7:00 pm||Intermediate and Advanced tailoring jobs' report time starts at 5:00 pm.|
|Meles||Filia||Weapons Shop||Monster Hunting||3:00 pm||5:00 pm||10:00 pm|
|Kirine||Vales||Healer's House||Collection||6:00 am||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Belita||Calida Exploration Camp||Healer's House||Collection||6:00 am||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Kelpie||Calida Exploration Camp||General Shop||Collection||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Brenda||Taillteann||Clothing Shop||Delivery & Production||7:00 am||12:00 noon||7:00 pm||Advanced tailoring jobs' report time starts at 5:00 pm.|
|Collen||Taillteann||Church||Collection||12:00 noon||4:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Eabha||Taillteann||Alchemist House||Collection||9:00 am||2:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Pierrick||Taillteann||General Shop||Delivery & Production||7:00 am||9:00 am||7:00 pm||Basic weaving jobs' report time starts at 12:00 noon.|
|Corentin||Tara||Pontiff's Court||Collection & Delivery||8:00 am||2:00 pm||8:00 pm|
|Hans||Tara||Street Artist||Unique||7:00 am||9:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Keith||Tara||Bank||Delivery||7:00 am||9:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Lileas||Tara||Jousting Arena||Collection||10:00 am||3:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Pencast||Tara||Church||Collection||12:00 noon||4:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Ascon||Port Cobh||Lighthouse||Production||4:00 pm||7:00 pm||11:00 pm|
|Barry||Commonwealth of Belvast||Pub||Unique||10:00 am||2:00 pm||10:00 pm|
|Mont||Commonwealth of Belvast||Bank||Delivery||6:00 am||10:00 am||2:00 pm|
|Vanalen||Commonwealth of Belvast||Grocery Store||Collection||9:00 am||12:00 noon||9:00 pm|
Life-based Talents Quest
|How to Get Quest||
Randomly received after doing an Advanced-Level Part-Time Jobs with an active Mercantile Talent.
|Briefing||Whoa, workaholic much? I guess you should be proud of the many, many part-time jobs you've completed. Between you and me, I found some Belmont gear from the Peaca Super Duper Advanced dungeon a while ago. A little big on me, but it might fit you. I dropped it with Eavan. Mention my name, and she'll give you the gear. Consider it a reward for your diligence. - Command Center Imp|
Unlike part-time job titles which are only available while a player is doing a part-time job, these titles are available at anytime, with the usual restriction of only being able to change a title once per in-game day. These titles are acquired by achieving specific milestones during a part-time job.
|#||Name||Hint Description||Hint Requirement||Title Description||Requirement(s)||Effects|
|33||the Diligent||Those who work diligently at a single part-time job are often praised...||Begin a part-time job.||You're so diligent! You've completed the same part-time job 100 times or more. Impressive!||Reach just short of (1 job away) advanced part-time jobs in a single part-time job by finishing 100+ jobs completely||Will +25|
|34||the Lazy||You'll ruin your reputation if you accept a job and then bail on it.||(Unknown)||Tsk, tsk, you should be ashamed. Only those who've played hooky at work get this title.||Talk to Duncan with the Nearby Rumors Keyword while wearing "the Neighboring Part-timer" title from Deian's or Tracy's Part-time Job.||Will -10,|
Max SP +15
|35||the Super Diligent (appears as "Diligent to the Bone" when equipped)||Being diligent is great, but perhaps you should push yourself a little further?||Acquire "the Diligent" title.||Whoa, you've worked at part-time jobs over 10,000 times! Are you really "diligent" or are you...obsessed?||Finish one type of Part-Time Jobs 10,000 times completely||Max SP -30|
Int +5, Dex +10
Will +10, Luck +5
|*||the Busy||Taking so many part-time jobs keeps you busy, doesn't it?||(unknown)||Erinn's a busy place, and those with this title are part of the rush to succeed! Created by Xaviam from the Mandolin server in Korea.||Finish 3 Part-Time Jobs in a single game-day.||Movement Speed +1%, Gathering Speed +3%, Max SP +10|
- There were numerous 'Secret' Part-Time Jobs that are no longer a feature of Mabinogi. Information on them is relatively unknown, but Aranwen was known possess one of them.
- An event known as The Amazing Race of Mabinogi used the Part-Time Job feature, even granting a temporary title during the race.
- Players who participated in that event will have a 'The Amazing Race of Mabinogi Part-Time Job' completion mark on their Part-Time Job list.
- Laoire acknowledges that The Milletian deliberately seeks out short-term or even one-time jobs. He theorizes that The Milletian's social status is too unstable to be considered for full-time employment.
- As of the Mabinogi BEYOND update that took place on the 16th of November 2023, the part-time job system underwent a large revamp.
- The success rate and real-time gradual decreasing of the part-time job counter is no longer a feature of Mabinogi.
- Part-time jobs no longer reward Gold, but reward significantly more EXP.
- Rewards were completely overhauled.
- Prior to the update, NPCs all had unique reward pools. Now, all NPCs of the same Job Type award the same selection of rewards.
- The maximum amount of Holy Water of Lymilark a single advanced church part-time job could award was 10, prior to the update. It is now possible to receive up to 14 per job.
- The maximum amount of Holy Flames a single advanced cathedral part-time job could award was 14, prior to the update. It is now only possible to receive up to 7 per job.
- Grocery Shop NPCs used to award Homestead Seeds prior to the update. They are instead now rewarded for completing Flower Shop NPCs part-time jobs.