Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
His smooth custard hair falls on the nape of his neck while his deep pensive eyes seem like a well holding something within. The green stole hanging over his narrow shoulders looks faded and bleached from the sun.
Heulfryn is a male, in spite of the feminine appearance. He is an accomplished healer.
He is Qilla Base Camp's healer, selling potions and wands (as well as repairing and upgrading them) alongside several books.
In the past, he studied to become a Priest, which is where he learned how to make Holy Water of Lymilark. Upon changing his career path to a Healer and with Rano lacking a church, he decided to give the water to those who complete his part-time job.
Heulfryn gives many First Aid quests, namely ranks D, C, B, A, and 9.
Heulfryn seems a good friend of Nicca, as noted when he speaks about how he's known him for about 20 years. In more personal conversations, he also remarks that Alexina was his first patient upon arriving in Iria and feels bad that he had to break to her that a chronic illness deemed her exploring days over.
Music Track Title: Gentle Breeze that Carries a Smile
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- As of G16S2, Heulfryn will give other rewards than just Holy Water of Lymilark. Heulfryn now has other objectives.
- "No matter where you are, you can always use a little blessing."
- "And if you need some healing, just let me know."
- "I sell magic items too."
- "I hope the good weather continues..."
- "The mana's effects in this land..."
- "I'm gonna have to find some part-time help..."
- "Maybe I should send home a letter today..."