12:00 noon - 9:00 pm
Report From: 4:00 pm
||The Bell That Never Tolls
This priestess, in her neat Lymilark priestess robe, has eyes and hair the color of red wine. Gazing into the distance, she wears a tilted cross, a symbol of Lymilark, around her neck. She wears dangling earrings made of the same material which emanate a gentle glow.
Kristell is the priestess of Dunbarton. Upon finishing her religious studies in Emain Macha, she came to Dunbarton as a missionary.
She was initially intending on becoming a druid, but became a priestess after discovering the fruit of acting as God's servant. Clearly, her piety towards God is remarkable, and some even refer to her as a saint.
Due to her prior studies in rites of druidism, she can use high-level spells that only the experienced are known to be able to cast. Therefore, one can often see Kristell consulting or debating Stewart about the broad subject of magic.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
||This part of the current article contains spoilers.
- After raising Kristell's intimacy to display "giving a welcoming look", Kristell discloses the requirements of breaking the seal on Math dungeon after selecting the keyword "Nearby Rumors".
- Although Kristell identifies herself as "Bondi Gordisse", it is unknown if this is referring to being a Succubus, her religion, or even her true name.
- The term Bondi is a Korean word (본디) meaning originally, from the beginning, or inherently. It is more commonly spelled as 본래 and it is derived from the Chinese word 本來.
- The term "Gordisse" (고르도슈) is not used in the Japanese version of Mabinogi. There Kristell says she is originally of the "Succubus-clan" (サキュバスの一族).
- The term "Gordisse" is used again by Hymerark in G25 as the group of people that Cichol was to watch over, mirroring the humans and Morrighan.
- In the Erinn Martial Arts Competition, Kristell appears on Team Boss as her old Succubus self instead of a priestess on Team Dunbarton.