—Caitin, Mabinogi Website
A young lady pouring flour into a bowl smiles at you as you enter. her round face is adorably plump and her eyes shine brightly. As she wipes her hands and walks towards you, you detect the faint scent of cookie dough and flowers.
Caitin is a baker and a grocery shop owner in Tir Chonaill. Having begun her career as a way to make a living and nurse her visually impaired mother, Caitin's cooking is broadly known in Tir Chonaill. She is also said to possess the astonishing ability to determine a particular dish's ingredients simply by taste.
Additionally, she has some skill as a tailor, making many of the clothes that Malcolm sells.
As she is greatly concerned about her weight, commenting on her physique is something ill-advised.
She also sells Collecting Quests to upgrade multiple Gems to a single Gem of a higher quality. The collected Gems are obtained by hitting objects or dropped when killing monsters. Neither the collected or rewarded Gems from the Collecting Quests have anything to do with the Gems obtained by Metallurgy.
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Caitin, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Caitin is in bold.
|This article is currently being updated.
This article is being heavily updated due to new content or is being heavily worked on. This article may contain inaccurate information as well as discrepancies.
- Caitin's request to fish up a Brifne Carp requires the player to actively fish during the Part-Time Job. As this request is heavily time and luck dependant, it's recommended to start it as early as possible.
- A high rank of Fishing is necessary.
- Learn how to manually fish; not only will it guarantee the catch but it eliminates the size penalty for auto-fishing.
- Using Gourmet Bait Tin will massively increase the bite rate of fish, giving you more chances to catch the target.
- Make sure to remove the fish from any Angler's Creel before reporting.
- Almost all of NPCs in Tir Chonaill remark that Caitin is the best tailor in town when using the Tailoring Keyword on them.
- Caitin commonly cooks the food served at the Tir Chonaill's Inn; if players use the Inn Keyword on her she will remark to players that they should just order her food there since the seating is larger.
- Speaking to Caitin with the Skills Keyword will give the player a tutorial quest for the Milling "skill".
- Her introduction was changed from the following: The young lady looks a little plump because of her round face. Her long shiny hair is neatly tied back and her chubby cheeks make her look cute. Her clothes smell of the sweet scent of freshly baked bread and flowers.