Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
1 × 3
A piece of wood that seems to have been split and dried well
- Resell Value is 2g per unit.
Methods to Obtain
- Equip a Gathering Axe and chop almost any prop in the shape of a tree.
- Axes intended as weapons can also be used to chop trees for Firewood, however, more durability is lost for proficiency gained than it is if such axes are used in combat.
- Bone Archer - intermediate shadow missions.
- Bone Lancer - intermediate and advanced shadow missions.
- Blue Ghost
- Blue Prison Ghost
- Bronze Bone Fighter - intermediate shadow missions.
- Brown Prison Ghost
- Crag Cow - intermediate shadow missions.
- Goblin Hunter
- Goblin Hunter Archer
- Gold Bone Archer - advanced and hard shadow missions.
- Gold Bone Fighter - advanced shadow missions.
- Gold Bone Lancer - hard shadow missions.
- Grumbill (Brown) - advanced shadow missions.
- Grumbill (Orange) - intermediate shadow missions.
- Grumbill (Pink) - intermediate shadow missions.
- Light Gargoyle (Summoned by Glas Ghaibhleann) - only in Albey's Pendant of the Goddess (Bind) Dungeon boss room.
- Phantom Copper Tableware
- Phantom Gold Tableware
- Phantom Silver Tableware
- Red Kobold
- Red Kobold Archer
- Red Prison Ghost
- Shadow Lancer (Heavy Armor) - basic shadow missions.
- Shadow Warrior - intermediate and advanced shadow missions.
- Shadow Shire - intermediate and advanced shadow missions.
- Silver Bone Archer - intermediate and hard shadow missions.
- Specter Leader
- Tir Chonaill
- Emain Macha
- Ceo Island
- Port of Ceann
- Fishing Boat in Rano (south of Karu Forest)
- Reus River in Physis (Ice Fishing)
- Lake Neagh in Abb Neagh
- Port Cobh
A campfire can be created by using five pieces of Firewood.
- Hetero Kite Shield
- Light Hetero Kite Shield
- Round Shield
- Weeding Hoe
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Wood Board
- Fine Handmade Arrow
- Fine Handmade Bolt
- Finest Handmade Arrow
- Finest Handmade Bolt
- Handmade Arrow
- Handmade Bolt
- Cooking Table
- Handicraft Kit
- Potion Concoction Kit
- Rolling Pin
- Wyvern Ballista Bolt
- Handmade Ballista Bolt
- Piercing Forest Arrows
Usually, only one type of requirement(s) is offered per in-game day by an NPC (on all channels per server), however, the part-time job's requirement(s) can be checked before accepting it. Note that, Piaras and Tracy only offer the Firewood gathering part-time job, whether the player is doing a basic, intermediate or advanced job.
|Piaras, Tracy||Basic||Gather 10 Pieces of Firewood|
|Intermediate||Gather 20 Pieces of Firewood|
|Advanced||Gather 30 Pieces of Firewood|
|Eabha||Basic||Gather 10 Pieces of Firewood|
|Intermediate||Gather 15 Pieces of Firewood|
|Advanced||Gather 20 Pieces of Firewood|
- Big Order of Firewood quest obtained by doing advanced part-time jobs for Piaras and Tracy. The quest itself requires 50 pieces of Firewood to be collected.
- To have Taunes and Meles activate the Old Furnaces in Vales and Filia, respectively, a player must give them Firewood. One piece of Firewood will activate an Old Furnace for one minute and five pieces for five minutes.