For a list of the Sheep (NPC) family, see here.
|Notes & Advice
- If you have a bladed weapon in the right hand, you may shear Wool by clicking on the sheep.
- Each sheep can only be sheared around 35 times before it will no longer give Wool.
- Wolf pets will not attack sheep but will cause them to run away.
- Wolf monsters will automatically attack sheep.
- Sheep will not attack after detecting a wolf and will only run away, unless they are attacked.
- Sheep will sometimes drop Wool after being killed by Wolves.
- If you have a Wolf Pet, you can use it to shear easier. Have the wolf sit, and once a sheep runs away, it wont move again until it drops aggression. (This may be dangerous for the pet if there are Dogs nearby. They can be killed by commanding the pet to Counterattack, however.)