La Terra Highlands
La Terra Highlands, the elevated landscape which acts as a border to the regions of Physis to the north and Courcle to the south.
It is a rocky and barren land with very little vegetation. It is divided by La Terra Mountain which leads to a westward and eastward pass. The mountainous ridges are most easily traversed by use of a flying Pet. Exploration may be used to find statues which produce Courcle Artifacts when players Gather from them.
- To the west, on the banks of the Suytu River is start of the Rafting platform.
- To the east and not too far south of the highlands is the Jungle Tree Mark which lies within the Herba Jungle.
- To the south, lies Lappa.
- Restored Boxed Artifact (2x2)
- Kiwi Pot
- Courcle Terra Cotta Doll
- Courcle Zebra
- Herba Bone Needle
- Bone Ocarina Piece
- Courcle Terra Cotta Pot Piece
- Ancient Calendar Piece
- Shaman Shield
- The thick-looking plants scattered throughout the La Terra Highlands are known as Giant Groundsels (Dendrosenecio).