Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- The Auction House is unlocked for characters that have completed the tutorial up to the first rebirth and is at least cumulative level 20.
- Players may have 12 active "My Auctions" slots at any one point per account.
- This includes any item the player is currently bidding on, needs to re-bid on, is listing for auction, has succeeded/failed to purchase and has sold/not sold.
- Items found on the Auction House are separated into 14 general categories found on the left side of the "Auction House" tab.
- Each general category has its own drop-down list which separates the selected category into specific item categories.
- To search for an item on the Auction House, type in case-sensitive the name of the item followed by a space at the end of each word.
- If the whole name of the item is typed in case-sensitive, it can be searched by clicking "Search" or by pressing "Enter" on the keyboard.
- Another way to use the search bar to find items is by typing in case-sensitive the first two characters of the name of the item.
- Any item selected from the drop-down list will display the name of the item found at the top of the list.
- It should be noted that only the text of the name found at the top of the drop-down list is seen in the search bar but it will search the item that was selected.
- To search for a different item on the Auction House, click "Reset Search" which will reset the Auction House menu to its original state.
- Items can only be bidded on when the Sale Type is Auction.
- To bid on an item, select "Top Bid" or enter your own price. Entering a price lower than the current Top Bid will result in a notice reading "Your bid must be equal to or higher than the minimum bid. Please check and try again."
- Once a bid is made, the user must wait until it is their turn to bid again.
- A notification will be seen at the bottom right hand corner or a red bubble on the "My Auctions" tab if the user is able to place another bid.
- To list an item on the Auction Board click on "Listings" found in the "My Auctions" tab.
- A Listings menu and your inventory will open up. Select the item to be enlisted from your inventory and place it in the designated area in the Listings menu.
- Items listed can be put on the Auction House as a Regular or Auction Sale Type.
- To put an item as a Regular Sale Type, select the "Regular Listing" tab in the Listings menu. The "Unit Price" is the amount the selected item will be sold for. The "Total Price" refers to the price each unit will be sold for.
- To put an item as an Auction Sale Type, select the "Auction Listing" tab in the Listings menu. The "Start Bid" is the minimum price the item will be auctioned at. The "Buyout" is the maximum and final price the item will be sold for.
- The duration of an item listed on the Auction House is a minimum of 6 hours to a maximum of 36 hours.
- There is no listing fee however there is a 5% transaction fee of the item's sale price.
- Any item listed can be taken down by double-clicking the item listed and clicking "Cancel Sale". A menu will appear to confirm the action. There is no penalty to taking down an item on the Auction House.