Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
2 × 2
A shining yellow gem the color of fine sand . It's a piece of the Ancient Music Box, resonating with a musical spell that stores power. It was discovered and developed by the Bard Enn while she was researching forbidden aural magic. This particular gem usually contains power related to Dexterity, and it can also increase the effects of other Echostones. If it is used to activate the Ancient Music Box, heretofore hidden powers may be revealed. (Can be equipped in exclusive slots to reap its benefits. Equipping this Echostone in a slot or enhancing it will make it an exclusive item.)
Methods to Obtain
- Completing the Memento Sidequests.
- Dungeons rewards after completing Sidhe Finnachaid.
- Echostone section in the inventory.
- Act 1: Inciting Incident damage magnification
- Act 6: Crisis damage magnification
- Act 7: Climactic Crash damage magnification
- Blacksmithing Success Rate Increase
- Catering Effect Duration after consuming a cater dish
- Catering Installment duration after creating a Catering Dish
- Collection probability increase
- Cooking effect duration
- Crash Shot fragment damage
- Gathering Speed increase
- Handicraft success rate
- Magnum Max Damage
- Metallurgy amount gathered per attempt
- Marionette Max Damage
- Shyllien Ecology bonus gather rate
- Taming Wild Animals range
- Tailoring Quality bonus
- Weaving success rate
- Wire Pull damage magnification
- Wire Pull range
- Puppet's Snare damage over time after stun