Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Alban Knights Training Grounds
The Alban Knights Training Center is a hidden dungeon with only one entrance: the Knight's Emblem in Dunbarton, found on the eastern wall just east of Nerys. There are only two static rooms: the waiting area where players can meet to establish a party, and a 'lobby' area for each floor of the dungeon. The four rooms are marked with their own knight emblem.
- There are four floors, each with four training rooms. All four rooms must be cleared before the party can proceed to the next floor.
- After completing a floor (other than the fourth floor) and activating the statue at the center of the lobby, all party members will receive one of the following: HP 300 Potion x5, MP 300 Potion x5, a random Rune, Free Repair Kit (Magic School, Trading Post, Bangor Pub), or Free Repair Kit (Blacksmith, Engineer, Alchemist)
- Rarely, instead of combat, a Supply Chest may spawn in a room instead. This Supply Chest will contain ~10,000g as well as some of the following:
- Floors 1 and 2 have one to three waves of monsters in each room.
- Floors 3 and 4 have two to four waves of monsters in each room.
- The number of waves will depend on difficulty (e.g: Hard will have 4 waves on floor 4).
- The environment for battle is randomly chosen from the many locations throughout Erinn.
- Entry is limited to 3 times per day.
- Entries are reset at 7:00 AM server time.
- There are several reward tiers on each difficulty, from C Rank to SS Rank. To raise the reward tier, players must use Training Stones to modify the conditions of the training session.
- Training stones can be obtained by completing any difficulty of Alban Knights Training Center or from Uladh Dungeons and Shadow Missions.
- Yellow stones adjust the difficulty of the training dungeon.
- Red stones adjust the number of trainees admitted into the dungeon.
- Gray stones will either buff or penalize enemy spawns.
- Green stones either buff or penalize the party members.
- Blue stones unseal special rooms.
- Only one stone of each color may be used per run.
- Difficulty Ranks from lowest to highest: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Hard, and Heroic.
- Generally, buffing enemy spawns and/or penalizing party members will raise the reward tier.
- Hidden Floor (Floor 5) can be accessed after obtaining regular reward upon boss's defeat and will grant more rewards depending on blue stone used.
- For Hidden Floor: Paradise of Gems, the CM of gem varies based on difficulty and reward tier and will give a lot of gold (Both gems and gold will be dropped at your feet).
- For Hidden Anvil, 4 rooms are unlocked on the hidden rooms with possible anvils.
- You must defeat one wave of monsters before accessing the Anvil.
- Each Anvil has one use with a bonus of 50% of the base success rate.
- Ex: Step 2 has a base success of 50% success, and the special anvil will raise the success by 50% of that base of that step for a total of 75% success.
- Regular Spawns
- Floor 1
- Floor 2
- Floor 3
- Floor 4
- Floor 5
Hidden Floor Rewards
Hall of Mages
Hall of Rangers
Hall of Warriors
Paradise of Gems
- Upon entering the room, a preparation countdown will begin.
- When the countdown finishes, treasure piles will begin to spawn around the room for a period of time.
- Treasure piles will continue to spawn for (?) seconds.
- Clicking on a treasure pile will destroy it, spawning multiple stacks of gold and a gem.
- When the timer finishes, treasure piles will stop spawning.
- Any existing gold and gem stacks remain to be collected.