We were able to have four winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
- For the enchant with the same name, see Rank B Enchants#Diamond.
The queen of all gems sparkles with a brilliant light. It is so rare that only the especially fortunate can appreciate its beauty once in a lifetime.
1 × 1
|Sold By||None||NPC Resale Value||0 G|
|Name||Minimum Total Materials||Item Rank||Skill Rank|
|Sparkling Diamond||at least 2 Transparent Crystal Balls and 1 Diamond||-||B|
- This column is for the minimum number of each material required to actually produce a complete item within the least number of attempts and not the number of materials required for a single attempt (note that some items can be completed in a single attempt and in this case, the two are the same).
Methods to Obtain
- All Theatre Missions
- Armored Bear
- Ancient Titled Monsters
- Giant Castle Wall Golem
- Giant Queen Hornet
- Giant Red-eyed Ornata Spider
- Several Shadow Missions
- Bomberman Event (2012)
- Caravan Joe Gift Box
- Christmas Event (2011)
- Christmas Gift Box (2011)
- Exploration Treasures Event (Sept. 2009)
- Fishing Event (2012)
- Fortune Rainbow Event (2011)
- Halloween Event (2011)
- Halloween Gift Box
- Hamlet Delegation Event (2011)
- Manus's Potion Fishing Event (8.0 - 10.0 cm)
- Iria Treasure Hunt Event (Aug. 2011)
- Iria Treasure Hunt Event (Back to School 2011)
- Liar Game Event
- Lorraine's Sweet Dream Box
- Phoenix Egg Hatching Event (2012)
- Sand Sculpture Event
- Shadow Mission Captain Assembly
- Special Trump Gift Box
- Trump Gift Box
- Unknown Chest (5.0 cm)
- Valentine's Day Cake Event (10.0 cm)
- Year of the Black Dragon Event (2012)
- Larry's Swimming with the Fishes Event
- Beginner Gachapon (2012)
- Christmas Gift Box (2011)
- Eweca Orb (Ended 2015-11-18)
- Holiday Gachapon (2014)
- Lorna & Pan's Gift Box (2011)
- Mystery Box
- Valentine's Day Gift Box/Dark Chocolate Gift Box
- Winter Ace Gachapon
- Saga II Gachapon
- Using a Metallurgy Sieve at any ocean shoreline or shallow riverbed, where sparkling areas appear. Unlike other gems, a Diamond can be found at any time of the day or night and during any type of weather. However, the success rate for obtaining a Diamond is extremely low.
- Using this skill at a Dry Oven with any of the materials involved with Metal Conversion, you can gain diamonds as a by-product of the conversion. However, like Metallurgy the chances of gaining one is very low.
- Coill Abyss Advanced Reward (10cm)
- A possible Liked Food Reward or Loved Food Reward from the Glutton Monkey at the Hot Springs.
- Found in the Reward Chests through the mouse hole in The Other Alchemists.
- A reward for the sidequest Kind-Hearted Videk. (Always 4.25cm)
- Random reward provided by Corentin after speaking to her during the "Reward for a Good Deed" quest.
- Festia Commemorative Gift Box