Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Defeat the Shadow Wizard
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Defeat the enemies in Shadow Taillteann until all seals around the boss arena are gone.
- The arena is surrounded by large walls in the shape of an octagon and marked on the mission's map by a red exclamation point. There are eight seals that are marked by a glowing coat-of-arms on each wall. For every switch that is activated and successfully cleared of monsters, one of the emblems will lose its glow.
- There are eight switches throughout the mission and each one will spawn five waves of monsters, as well as enclose the battle area until all monsters are defeated.
- You may choose the difficulty of the mission. See Shadow Missions for more information.
- Quest Board Location: Taillteann
- Party Size: 1~8
- Time Limit: None
Click to enlarge. Boss room is marked in red. The second map shows possible locations of where switches may be found.
- Regular Spawns
Monster Spawn Patterns