Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- Fighter Skills are skills related to fist brawling.
- While technically related to Combat, Fighter Skills have their own tab and list of skills.
- All Fighter Skills require Knuckles equipped in order to be used.
- Fighter Skills are stronger than Combat Skills and can cause various debuffs.
- All Fighter Skills within the exception of Respite load instantly, but have lengthy cooldowns.
- The disadvantage of Fighter Skills is that they mainly focus on 1:1 battles and have difficulty fighting against groups of enemies. Some skills also have incredibly long start-up or attacking animations, which further increases their vulnerability.
- All offensive Fighter Skills Stun longer than Knuckles.
- All Fighter Skills aside from Knuckle Mastery and Counter Punch are learned during the Rush of Love side-quest line. To start it, simply equip any knuckle.
For skills that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Unreleased Skills.