From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Upgrade)
- Equipment can be made stronger through upgrades.
- Most upgrades require proficiency earned on the item to be upgraded.
- Equipment cannot be normally upgraded if the character cannot equip the item. (ex: an elf cannot upgrade a Two-Handed Sword)
- Reforges upgrade both weapons and equipment.
- Not all equipment has all upgrades available. For example, hats, gloves, shoes, robes, and Magical Clothes do not have proficiency-related upgrades.
- In addition, having upgrade slots does not necessarily mean there are upgrades that can be performed.
- A fully upgraded weapon would have 5/5 Normal Upgrades, a Gem Upgrade, a Special Upgrade at Step 7, three lines of Reforges at Rank 1, Erg Level 50, and Ego Level 100.
- Not all upgrades can be applied to all weapons. In particular Special Upgrades are missing from many weapons.
Explanation of Sequence
- Upgrade Name: The name of the upgrade as seen on the NPC list
- Proficiency: The amount of Proficiency needed to use the upgrade
- Upgrade Details: The effects of the modification
- UG #: The order the upgrade can be done. The numbering system goes from 0~4. If it shows 0~1, it is only able to be used for the first two upgrades; if it shows 0~4 then it is able to be used for all 5 upgrades.
- Cost: The amount of gold needed to have the upgrade put on the item. (Note: There is no decrease in price on Alban Heruin/Wednesdays)
- NPC: The NPC that offers the upgrade. There is no difference between the NPC's in price or proficiency.
Pages in category "Upgrades"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.