Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
For a list of the Archelon family, see here.
|Melee Hits||Running Speed||Detection Speed||Detection Range||Aggressive||Aggression||Element|
|Mission Difficulty||Hit Points||Melee Damage||Ranged Damage||Def. (Prot.)||Experience||Gold||Combat Power|
- Upon reaching around 80% health, Archelon will begin it's healing phase where players must lure Archelon into the four water spouts surrounding it to stop its healing.
- Archelon's healing phase is indicated by when it uses its Water Recovery skill.
- One can prep to prevent the healing whenever the four spouts appear around Archelon.
- If Archelon's healing is not prevented, it will heal back up to 25%(?) HP along with wounds.
- The healing is immediate, however occasionally the boss's health bar does not update immediately when healed.
- Alternatively, the player with aggro on Archelon may deaggro to stop Archelon's healing.
- This method only temporarily cancels its skill, but it will immediately try to heal again.
- Methods for pulling/dropping aggro:
- Use Celestial Spike to pull aggro onto yourself, then use Crisis Escape to drop aggro
- Summon Bone Dragon and use the pet skill Devil's Cry to pull aggro onto the pet (itself), then desummon pet to drop aggro.
- Summon Fallen Fairy and her AOE on summon will pull aggro onto the pet (itself), then desummon pet to drop aggro.
- At around 30% health, a purple bar of 700,000 HP will appear and Archelon will cover crouch in its shell and players must clear the purple bar in order to keep damaging it.