Mana Tunnels are Iria's counterpart to Uladh and Belvast's Moon Gates. They allow a user to travel quickly and easily to any other tunnel the player has previously "tagged" or visited. These tunnels also have the unique power to replenish a nearby player's Mana by 5 points per second.
- To "tag" a tunnel and have it listed in your Mana Tunnel map, simply click on it as if you were to use it.
- Once tagged, you will always be able to return to that particular tunnel.
- "Blasted" or "Collapsed" Mana Tunnels can only be used to depart and are not recorded on the World Map.
- The Mana of Pets is not restored from an active Mana Tunnel even if the player is logged on as the pet.
- Elves and Giants gain knowledge of all the Mana Tunnels during their Beginner Quests.
- The Traveler's Guide allows one to warp to any tunnel from their location, even to ones the player has yet to tag, for a gold fee.
- The following Mana Tunnels are unlocked automatically: Qilla Base Camp, Vales, Filia, Cor Village and Calida.
Originally, Mana Tunnels only functioned at daybreak and were powered off at night to absorb energy from Eweca. However, recent technological advancements led Professor J and the Royal Alchemists to create the Eweca Towers, pillars which depict a moon and bearing Tara's emblem which exude energy usable by Mana Tunnels. Pairs of towers were stationed on each Mana Tunnel, allowing them to function at any time of day.
There is a total of 82 Mana Tunnels in Iria.
- Not marked: There are also two outgoing-only Blasted Mana Tunnels in Central Lappa and Erkey Falls. Using them does not register them as return destinations.