Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
The Sulfur Spider inside Shadow Realm
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Defeat the monsters spawning at 7 locations throughout the castle.
- In the Dining Room, all Sulfur Spiders in the current wave must be defeated to trigger the next wave. There are five waves.
- 16 spiders spawn within each wave and aggro instantly with a radius exceeding the width of the area, making this room difficult.
- The switches when all hit stops the current wave of spiders from spawning. However, due to the large amount of switches and how fast the spiders spawn, it will be impossible to hit them all before the full wave appears.
- Corrupt Alchemists and Sulfur Spiders will battle each other in this room. The Corrupt Alchemists and their Stone Golems will not aggro players unless attacked first.
- It is recommended to leave them alive as attack targets for the Sulfur Spiders that spawn.
- An Ice Spear team is most effective and best done at the South East corner of the Dining Room.
- With four or more people, they can hold back the Spiders.
- A Flame Burst team of at least two players alternating will also be able to keep the wave of spiders from moving from their spawn point.
- After they are defeated, go to the deepest part of the castle to find the boss.
- The first part will consist mostly of Small Sulfur Spiders and a higher HP variant of Corrupt Alchemists; after the Dining Hall, all spawns will consist of various types of Sulfur Spiders.
- Quest Board Location: Tara
- Party Size: 1~8
- Time Limit: 1 Hour
The enemy's location is marked in blue, yellow, and purple.
- Regular Spawns
- Boss Spawns
Monster Spawn Patterns