Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
|As of Generation 15, Season 2, the content on this page is no longer a feature of Mabinogi.|
- Once the Wand is unequipped, all of the player's Mana will drop to 0.
- The amount of mana that disappears can be reduced with Mana Evaporation Wand Upgrades.
- The upgrade no longer exists, but Wands who previously had Mana Evaporation were not altered. The upgrade does nothing.
- Mana Preservation Stone previously allowed players to counter the effects of Mana Evaporation.
- They are now used as restore mana and are no longer craftable.
- Palala Spell Book, Eweca and Palala Spell Book, Ladeca and Palala Spell Book, and Eweca, Ladeca, and Palala Spell Book also once dealt with Mana Evaporation.
- That effect is now replaced with Mana Regeneration.