Holiday in Erinn
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- May 23th - June 7st, 2018
The Hot Days continue, but with a twist! Head to Dunbarton to register a main character, and receive a quest to keep track of your progress. Complete the quest to receive a brand new Balloon Puppy Whistle! Check out the full details here! 
- Talk to Annie in Dunbarton to register a main character.
- After registering a character, you will receive a quest that will require you to log in for 9 days.
- Each day begins at 7 AM PDT.
- Stay logged in for 36 minutes each day for the quest objective to complete.
- Once you complete all 9 objectives, you can complete the quest for a brand new Balloon Puppy Whistle!
Puppy Balloon Details
- The inventory size is 6x10!
- The Balloon Puppy's summoning time is 130 minutes.
- It has the same stats and skills as the Balloon Pony!
- It can be dyed with a Pet Dye Ampoule, but only the body can be dyed.
- Day 1: Full Recovery Potion (Event) (Quantity: 5)
- Day 2: Golden Experience Fruit (500%) (Quantity: 2)
- Day 3: Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
- Day 4: Unrestricted Dungeon Pass
- Day 5: Rusty Hammer of Proficiency
- Day 6: Combat 2x EXP Potion (2 hrs.)
- Day 7: Lucky Blue Upgrade Stone
- Day 8: Lucky Red Upgrade Stone
- Day 9: Spirit Liqueur of Blessing
- Final Reward (Complete the quest to receive this item): Balloon Puppy Whistle