G25 Precursor Event
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- December 3rd, 2020 - December 17th, 2020
Caravan Joe needs your help! Rescue Caravan Joe every day to earn sweet rewards and experience to get you ready for G25. Check out the details below.
- During the event, you will receive the quest, "[Guide] Caravan Joe's Favor".
- Find G25 Precursor Event Helper Caravan Joe in Dunbarton's Town Square.
- Register a main character with the NPC.
- You can only register one character per account.
- Once registered, the quest will complete, giving you:
- Once registed, the daily quest [Event] Caravan Joe in Crisis is unlocked.
- You will receive one Mission Pass each day, and get two additional passes for completing the mission.
- The mission can be run with up to 4 people, for a total of 10 times a day.
- Before starting you can select the mission difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard).
- The difficulty level will determine your rewards, including how many Skill Combo Card Fragments you receive.
- 45,000 EXP
- 1,000 Gold Pouch
- Reward Box (2 - 3 Skill Combo Card Fragments, x1 Random Potion, x1 Random Tailoring Material)
- 90,000 EXP
- 15,000 Gold Pouch
- Reward Box (4 - 5 Skill Combo Card Fragments, x1 Random Potion, x1 Random Tailoring Material)
- 190,000 EXP
- 25,000 Gold Pouch
- Reward Box (6 - 7 Skill Combo Card Fragments, x1 Random Potion, x1 Random Tailoring Material)
- Once you have completed the quest, you will earn the following rewards:
- Fragment gauge fills up 50%
- Rescue Caravan Joe Mission Pass x2
- 300,000 EXP
- The daily quest resets at 7:00am PST100.
Black Moon Stone Fragment
- Click the Black Moon Stone Fragment image to open the event interface. From here you can check the Fragment's growth status.
- Filling the gauge 100% within a day will cause the fragment to grow by 1 stage.
- You can fill the gauge in the following ways:
- Stay logged in for 90 sec real-time to increase the gauge by 1%.
- Complete the Today's Special Daily Mission to increase the gauge by 25%.
- The Special mission will be highlighted by green text saying "Special", when viewing the mission board.
- Complete the daily quest to increase the gauge by 50%.
- Completing G22, G23, and G24 before or during the event will raise the growth stage by one per Generation.
- Choosing to "Break the Seal" will stop any additional growth and give you a variety of gems, based on the total growth reached.
- For each stage reached, you will be rewarded:
|Stage||Gem Size (cm)||Combo Card Points (Accumulated)||Item Reward by Growth Stage|
|2||1.8||100||AP Potion (30)|
|3||2.6||200||Golden Experience Fruit (500%)|
|4||3.4||300||Skill Training Seal (30)|
|5||4.2||400||AP Potion (30)|
|6||5.0||500||Golden Experience Fruit (500%)|
|7||5.8||600||Skill Training Seal (30)|
|8||6.6||700||AP Potion (30)|
|9||7.4||800||Golden Experience Fruit (500%)|
|10||8.2||900||Skill Training Seal (30)|
|11||9.0||1,000||AP Potion (30)|
|12||10.0||1,100||Golden Experience Fruit (500%)|
Combo Card Customization
- A custom Combo Card will be given out to players after registering a main character.
- Three slots with random skills are set by default.
- A total of 1200 Combo Card Points can be earned during the event by growing the Moon Stone Fragment.
- Combo Card Points can be spent on rerolling the values on the card itself, unlocking new slots, and rerolling skills with a Talent-specific Skill Black Combo Card.
- Collecting 10 Skill Combo Card Fragmentsof the same type will give you Skill Black Combo Card.
- You can use 40 points to use the Exchange Coupon to change a skill in the Black Combo Card.
- You can use 60 points to open a new Combo Card slot with a random skill.
- You can use 35 points to randomly change the bonus stats for one skill.
|Fighter||Combo: Charging Strike|
|Combo: Focused Fist|
|Combo: Spinning Uppercut|
|Combo: Somersault Kick|
|Combo: Drop Kick|
|Puppeteer||Act 1: Inciting Incident|
|Act 2: Threshold Cutter|
|Act 4: Rising Action|
|Act 6: Crisis|
|Act 7: Climactic Crash|
|Chain Slasher||Dorcha Snatch|
Breaking the Seal
- At any time during the event, you have the option to break the seal on the Black Moon Stone Fragment.
- Breaking the seal is NOT reversible. Even if you break the seal by mistake, you will be unable to reverse that decision.
- When you break the seal, you will receive all 12 types of gems and a Black Combo Card (30 days)
- Once you have broken the seal, you can no longer edit the Black Combo Card.
- The Combo Card obtained can be checked by going to Character Info then clicking on Combo Card
- Similar to normal Combo Cards, you can customize it using the Advancement Badge.