Extended Crom Bás Support
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- December 9th, 2021 - January 19th, 2023
To help out Milletians with the exploration of Crom Bás, we are running support events! Equipment in Crom Bás will lose durability at a slower rate and Milletians will be rewarded with more Adamantine Coins! Check out the details below. 
Durability Event Details
- During the event period, the durability of equipment items decreases slowly.
- This effect is only applied within the Crom Bás Dungeon.
- This is automatically applied when entering the Crom Bás Dungeon during the event period.
- This effect is also applied even when a character dies and re-enters the dungeon.
- It will not be applied when you exit the dungeon or change channels.
- The effect does not apply when using Life Skills in the Crom Bás Dungeon.
- The Blessing effect from Holy Water of Lymilark and the event effect overlap.
- During the event period, you can speak to Gillach about the event details at the entrance of Crom Bás.
- This part of the event ends on March 17th, 2022.
Fever Time Event Details
- Every weekend during the event period (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), the Crom Bás Fever Time event will be available.
- When you clear Crom Bás, you will get 3 times more Adamantine Coins.
- The amount of coins rewarded is based on the Dark Erg % level when the dungeon is cleared.
|Difficulty||Reward Based on Dark Erg Difficulty|
|Normal||Dark Erg %||Reward (3x)|
|0%||Adamantine Coin x3|
|10%||Adamantine Coin x3|
|20%||Adamantine Coin x6|
|30%||Adamantine Coin x9|
- Note: If you reach the weekly clear limit (7 times) for Crom Bás, the Adamantine Coin reward is not increased until the weekly reset.