We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Defeat Fomor Commander II
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Defeat the enemies in Shadow Taillteann until all seals around the boss arena are gone.
- The arena is surrounded by large walls in the shape of an octagon and marked on the mission's map by a red exclamation point. There are eight seals that are marked by a glowing coat-of-arms on each wall. For every switch that is activated and successfully cleared of monsters, one of the emblems will lose its glow.
- There are eight switches throughout the mission and each one will spawn a wave of monsters, as well as enclose the battle area until all monsters are defeated.
- Once all switches have been cleared, eight more will spawn in new locations and the coat-of-arms will be reset.
- After clearing all 16 switches, the boss area will open.
- The boss has Life Drain (Monster).
- You may choose the difficulty of the mission. See Shadow Mission for more information.
- Quest Board Location: Taillteann
- Party Size: 1~3
- Time Limit: None
- Mission Details: Isn't there a warrior that can prove to the Fomors the power of the allied forces? - Andras
- Info: A boss monster will appear in the center of the town when you take over all the enemy strongholds scattered throughout the area.
Click to enlarge. Boss room is marked with a red exclamation point within a circle and possible orb locations are marked with Xs.
- Regular Spawns
Monster Spawn Patterns