Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- January 21st, 2016 - February 18th, 2016
- June 28th, 2018 - July 19th, 2018
The Astrologers of Erinn have a puzzle on their hands. Lately the stars have been acting odd and losing their brilliance. The Constellations themselves have faded from sight, and it is believed that they have been scared from their place in the heavens, fleeing into dungeons throughout Erinn, and they have called upon the heroes of Erinn to investigate and restore their rightful place in the stars!
How to Participate:
- Visit the Night Watcher in Dunbarton to designate a main character for the event. Only one character per account can be selected.
- The Night Watcher will ask you to restore the nine lost constellations by entering dungeons throughout Erinn. Each Constellation Dungeon will require a Fomor Pass to enter, and participating characters will get one Fomor Pass per day. Completing each quest will reward:
- 20,000 EXP per dungeon
- An Astrologer's Box
- Standard dungeon rewards
- A Mobile Homestead prop specific to the rescued Constellation
- Once all nine Constellations have been restored, return to the Night Watcher to collect the grand reward:
- 10,000 EXP
- Nine Constellation Transformation Medals
- Including 5,000 EXP from the intro quest, a total of 195,000 EXP can be earned through the Constellation Event. 
- Despite the quest description and the information on the event page, players are given two Passes every day.
- The amount of Star Fragments obtained depends on the dungeon the pass is used in:
- Alby Dungeon: 3 or 4 Star Fragments.
- Barri Dungeon: 3 Star Fragments.
- Ciar Dungeon: 3 Star Fragments.
- Fiodh Dungeon: 4 Star Fragments.
- Math Dungeon: 4 Star Fragments.
- Rabbie Dungeon: 4 Star Fragments.
- Rundal Dungeon: 4 Star Fragments.
- Coill Dungeon: 6 Star Fragments.
- Peaca Dungeon: 6 Star Fragments.
Opening the Astrologer's Box will randomly reward one of the following items:
- Base Herb x5
- Bloody Herb x5
- Mana Herb x5
- Sunlight Herb x5
- Golden Herb x5
- Mandrake x5
- Poison Herb x5
- Antidote Herb x5
- White Herb x5
- Garbage Herb x5
- Aquamarine (5cm)
- Emerald (5cm)
- Garnet (5cm)
- Jasper (5cm)
- Ruby (5cm)
- Spinel (5cm)
- Star Sapphire (5cm)
- Topaz (5cm)
- Diamond (5cm)
- Homestead Strawberry Seed x5
- Homestead Tomato Seed x5
- Homestead Eggplant Seed x5
- Homestead Cabbage Seed x5
- Homestead Pumpkin Seed x5
Constellation Homestead Props
Earn the Homestead Prop by completing the Constellation's Dungeon, 12 Star Fragments are needed to restore a Constellation and complete its respective quest.
- Homestead Arachne Mobile
- Homestead Aries Mobile
- Homestead Draco Mobile
- Homestead Golem Mobile
- Homestead Lynx Mobile
- Homestead Monoceros Mobile
- Homestead Serpens Mobile
- Homestead Ursa Minor Mobile
- Homestead Vulpecula Mobile
After completing all 9 Constellation restoration quests, players will be awarded 9 Constellation Transformation Medals, which can be used to receive the following transformations:
- Lost Arachne
- Lost Aries
- Lost Draco
- Lost Golem
- Lost Lynx
- Lost Monoceros
- Lost Serpens
- Lost Ursa Minor
- Lost Vulpecula