We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Wiki Home/Server Status/Guideline
If you are looking to edit the actual status of the servers, go here.
This will change the icon over a server or channel. If you change the status of a server/channel, you must follow the link to the server/channel that you changed the status for and submit the reason in the appropriate section. If there is no information contained on the specific server's wiki page, the server will be updated as "online".
- online - This is to be used when there are no current problems existing on a server and/or channel.
- event - This is to be used when there are no current problems on a server and/or channel, but an event is in progress.
- error - This is to be used when there is an error that is not classified as maintenance, update, latency, or the server being offline.
- lag - This is to be used in the event of latency (lag) on a server or channel.
- maint - This is to be used when a server is undergoing maintenance.
- update - This is to be used when a server is undergoing an update.
- offline - This is to be used in the rare occasion that a server or channel is taken offline but is not undergoing maintenance or an update.
Server pages can be found here. These pages contain detailed information on current server and channel issues.
- Mabinogi Game Server- This is for issues that affect all servers (maintenances, patches, etc.). If there is an issue that affects only one server, or channels within a server, use the appropriate link below.
For convenience purposes, these links will direct you to an edit page with all server statuses already changed. All you need to do is click a link and save the page.