User:Rydian/Most Meditation Potions Suck
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|Strength||% EXP||Timer||Duration||Level Cap|
|Basic||25%||36 Real Minutes||3 Real Days||100|
|Strong||30%||36 Real Minutes||3 Real Days||120|
|Super Strong||35%||36 Real Minutes||3 Real Days||150|
|Extremely Strong||40%||36 Real Minutes||3 Real Days||200|
- The % EXP is of your current level.
- For example if you're level 25 and 10% of the way to the next level, a Strong Meditation Potion triggering would put you at 40% of the way to the next level.
- The timer is how long you have to be using the Rest skill for to get the experience.
- The duration is how long the potion lasts.
- The level cap is the max level you can be to get any experience.
Max Levels Gained
- Due to the time limit, level cap, and EXP being a percent to the next level, each potion has a max cap of level gains.
- Basic Meditation Potion: A max of 30 levels gained, from 72 to 101.
- Strong Meditation Potion: A max of 36 levels gained, from 85 to 121.
- Super Strong Meditation Potion: A max of 42 levels gained, from 109 to 151.
- Extremely Strong Meditation Potion: A max of 48 levels gained, from 152 to 200.
- While these numbers may seem nice, note that you have to be resting for 3 IRL days in a row to get that many levels.
- The Extremely Strong potion can be good, but for the lower-level ones you might as well just play the game.