Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
User:Rydian/Most Meditation Potions Suck
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|Strength||% EXP||Timer||Duration||Level Cap|
|Basic||25%||36 Real Minutes||3 Real Days||100|
|Strong||30%||36 Real Minutes||3 Real Days||120|
|Super Strong||35%||36 Real Minutes||3 Real Days||150|
|Extremely Strong||40%||36 Real Minutes||3 Real Days||200|
- The % EXP is of your current level.
- For example if you're level 25 and 10% of the way to the next level, a Strong Meditation Potion triggering would put you at 40% of the way to the next level.
- The timer is how long you have to be using the Rest skill for to get the experience.
- The duration is how long the potion lasts.
- The level cap is the max level you can be to get any experience.
Max Levels Gained
- Due to the time limit, level cap, and EXP being a percent to the next level, each potion has a max cap of level gains.
- Basic Meditation Potion: A max of 30 levels gained, from 72 to 101.
- Strong Meditation Potion: A max of 36 levels gained, from 85 to 121.
- Super Strong Meditation Potion: A max of 42 levels gained, from 109 to 151.
- Extremely Strong Meditation Potion: A max of 48 levels gained, from 152 to 200.
- While these numbers may seem nice, note that you have to be resting for 3 IRL days in a row to get that many levels.
- The Extremely Strong potion can be good, but for the lower-level ones you might as well just play the game.