Pets Only Animal Dungeon! Event
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For similar events, see Animal Dungeon Event (disambiguation).
- April 16th, 2014 - April 29th, 2014
Pets all over Uladh are entering a dungeon their masters can't. Step into the shoes of your favorite companion and conquer Ciar dungeon alone or in a pet party.
To read, Click Show
- Log in during the event to receive the Call of the Strange Cat quest.
- Talk to the Weird Cat located inside the Chief's House in Tir Chonaill while logged in as the pet to receive a Ciar Event Pass.
- The pass may be obtained an indefinite number of times; however, it will not provide a pass if the player already has one. This can be remedied by dropping all passes and then talking to the Weird Cat.
- Drop the pass onto Ciar Dungeon's altar and clear the dungeon. The event rewards are located within the end room chests.
- The dungeon is similar to Ciar Beginner.
- Be warned that the pet's summoning time will still deplete in the dungeon.
- It is suggested to run the dungeon with a party, allowing for fast completion.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the Animal Dungeon Event.
|Briefing||Meow... I can feel a special aura coming from Ciar Dungeion. -The Strange Cat -|
- Big Dragon Crest (cannot be repaired)
- Clover Pig Hat
- Dairy Cow Hat (cannot be repaired/dyed)
- Duck Cap
- Fox Cap
- Furry Bunny Headband (Type 1) (cannot be repaired)
- Cat Ear Headband
- Monkey Mask
- Mouse Hat (cannot be repaired/dyed)
- Panda Headband
- Sheep Hat (Type 3) (cannot be repaired/enchanted)
- Tiger Hat (cannot be repaired/dyed)
- Bloody Enchant Scroll
- Elephant Enchant Scroll
- Fox Enchant Scroll
- Health Enchant Scroll
- Hedgehog Enchant Scroll
- Husky Enchant Scroll
- Mimic Enchant Scroll
- Ostrich Enchant Scroll
- Patience Enchant Scroll
- Pelican Enchant Scroll
- Penguin Enchant Scroll
- Pumpkin Enchant Scroll
- Red Panda Enchant Scroll
- Water Enchant Scroll