From Mabinogi World Wiki
- A guild hall is a special room located in Rath Royal Castle. Guild halls can be purchased from Sinead for 500 GP.
- Every guild has their own generated guild hall.
- Players can "smuggle" in other players that are not in their guild by having them mount a pet before entering the hall.
- The guild hall contains a large table surrounded by chairs.
- The chairs' colors can be changed by the guild leader.
- Additional features to the guild hall and guild stone can be purchased through Sinead using guild points.
|Guild Stone||2000||Places a guild stone in the guild hall. Functions as a normal guild stone where you can donate gold and GP to the guild.|
|Warp Function||4000||Allows players to warp between the guild stone outside the castle and the guild stone in the guild hall. Can only be used once each way per in-game day, refreshing at 6:00am in-game time.|