Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- The Dungeon Guide system is a guide that displays several Dungeons and Shadow Missions across Uladah, as well as possible rewards that are available from that area.
- It displays the recommended dungeon that the character should be able to run, however the exact formula for this does not clearly refelect the character's ability to complete it with ease.
- The Dungeon Guide system allows player's to collect repeated rewards after clearing the dungeon multiple times.
- The Main Rewards listed in the guide are possible core item drops from the selected dungeon.
- There may be other less valuable item drops that are possible from a dungeon or mission but are not listed in the guide. i.e. Infernal Blade Fragment, HP 100 Potion ect.
- Although displayed in the guide, these rewards are not obtainable through the UI. These are only available by actually running the dungeon itself.
Repeated Clear Guaranteed Reward
- Clearing dungeons or missions multiple times will have guaranteed rewards.
- These guaranteed rewards are obtainable through the Dungeon Guide system UI.
- However: each mission or dungeon can only be repeated up to 10 times a day, any repeats after will not count towards the Guarnateed Reward counter.
- Certain dungeons and missions will reward you with support boxes that have useful items.
- There are 4 types of support boxes: First Support Box Second Support Box Third Support Box Forth Support Box
- The clothing items you receive will be determined by the gender of your character when opening the box.
- If the titles or skills received from the support boxes are already obtained by the character opening the box, they will not be re-obtained.
- Support boxes can only be obtained once per account per server. For example, if a character on the Nao server gets a support box, the other characters on that same account and server cannot get a support box again. However, a different character on the Alexina server on the same account, can get a support box.
- All support boxes and items in the support boxes are untradeable.
- Pets from the support boxes cannot be stored in Pet Medals.
- Vouchers are a new currency used to purchase items from Eavan's Voucher Shop.
- Vouchers can be transferred between characters via the Bank.
- To obtain Vouchers, register a main character (cannot be a Novice) at Eavan at the Dunbarton Town Office. Completing dungeons or missions with the registered character may yield you additional Vouchers.
- You can switch your registered character once per day after registering.
- Up to 100 Vouchers can be obtained per day and the Voucher count resets at 12 AM server time.
- Once you obtain a Voucher, you will see a counter on the left side of your screen that will let you know how many you have obtained for the day. Note: This is the only method in checking how many voucher's you have obtained for the day.
- Even if your inventory is full and the Vouchers you obtained get placed in your temporary inventory, there is no time limit and Vouchers are permanent.
- There are 4 types of Vouchers that you can obtain in different dungeons and missions: First Voucher, Second Voucher, Third Voucher, Forth Voucher.