Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Item Bags extend the amount of storage capacity of a player's Inventory by adding on another inventory with a certain amount of spaces in them.
- Item bags can only be accessed while stored in the inventory of a player.
- Within the exception of Item Bag (8X10), you may not hold more than one Item Shop Bags or Extra Large Item Bags.
- Item bags can be purchased from any General Store NPC.
- Item bags can also be used to set up Personal Shops.
- A Merchant License must be purchased from a bank to start a Personal Shop.
- An item bag cannot be stored inside of another item bag.
- Item bags cannot be traded or put onto pets.
- Empty item bags can be dropped on the ground and stored in banks.
- Empty item bags that are dropped can be picked up by other players who do not already have an item bag.
- Empty item bags that are stored in a bank can be retrieved by other characters on the same account.
For a quick comparison of item bags go here.
Pages in category "Item Bags"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total.