Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|As of Generation 17, Season 1, the content on this page is no longer a feature of Mabinogi.|
This content has been replaced by Talents.
- The Destiny system allows minor specialization in one combat area for players.
- The areas available are Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Alchemist, Merchant, Fighter, or Bard.
- Players may choose no Destiny.
- Players who have no Destiny will not receive any bonus stats or bonus training.
- Nao strongly recommends to have a destiny for the bonuses they have to offer.
- While players are selecting their destiny, an example video of that destiny will continuously loop.
- The player's Destiny will be displayed in the character window.
- Newly made characters will also receive additional quests, items, and a title.
- Characters may select a Destiny upon Rebirth.
- After choosing a character's age, gender, and features Nao will ask the player if they would like to choose a Destiny. Then they are asked to confirm it.
- Depending on the Destiny chosen, certain stats will increase faster than normal upon leveling and aging.
- Depending on the Destiny chosen, certain skills will gain 2 counts of training each time a requirement is fulfilled.
- This effect is maintained even when mastering a skill.
- Other training boosts will stack with this effect.
- Usable skills are not affected by Destiny choice.
- Starting, leveling, and aging stats will never be lower than they were before the Destiny system was implemented.
- Replaced by Archery talent
- Replaced by Music talent
- The Beginner's Destiny has some additional benefits than a normal Destiny.
|*||the Aspiring Warrior||Choose the Warrior destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max HP +10|
|*||the Aspiring Archer||Choose the Ranger destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max HP +10|
|*||the Aspiring Wizard||Choose the Mage destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max MP +20|
Bolt Magic Damage Increased
|*||the Aspiring Alchemist||Choose the Alchemist destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max Stamina +20|
Beginner Alchemy Damage Increased
|*||the Millionare Striver||Choose the Merchant destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max Stamina +10|
|*||the Aspiring Fighter||Choose the Fighter destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max Stamina +10|
Strength + 10
|*||the Aspiring Maestro||Choose the Bard destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max HP +10|
Max Stamina +20
Equipment Received Upon Creation of a New Character
|Warrior||Human||Fluted Short Sword||10 HP 30 Potions||-|
|Giant||Beginner Bear Knuckle|
|Mage||Beginner Ice Wand||10 MP 30 Potion for Beginners||-|
|Alchemist||Cylinder||-||300 Water Crystals, Fire Crystals,|
100 Wind Crystals, and Earth Crystals
|Merchant||Gathering Knife||5 Stamina 30 Potions and 5 HP 30 Potion|
|Fighter||Human and Giant||Spiked Knuckle||5 HP 30 Potions and 5 MP 30 Potions||-|
|Elf||5 HP 30 Potions and 5 Stamina 30 Potions|
|Bard||Human and Elf||Lute||5 HP 30 Potions and 5 MP 30 Potions||-|
- The Bard Destiny was originally planned to be released with the other Destinies in the Generation 13 update, with all Life Skills involved, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
- The old icons for the destinies are never actually seen in-game, however they are in the game's code.
- Strangely, the old icon for Archer does not exist. The icon for the previously scrapped Bard Destiny was used for the Archer icon.
- There are three different clips for the Warrior Destiny and two different clips for the Ranger Destiny, one for each race, excluding Giants for the Ranger Destiny.
- The Destiny system was replaced by the Talent system in Generation 17, Season 1.
- Although the Destiny system was replaced before the implementation of the Puppeteer class, a Puppeteer Destiny was added into the game's code.