Dark Heavy Stander
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the monster skill, see Heavy Stander.
- For the other transformation skills, see Paladin Heavy Stander, Physis Heavy Stander, and Connous Heavy Stander.
|The true power of Dark Knight stems from utilizing the armor that protects his/her body with the aid of one's will. Dark Heavy Stander is the skill that is similar to Paladin's Heavy Stander in that it allows Dark Knight to acquire abilities to defend self from melee attacks, and it's triggered at random when transforming into Dark Knight. When this skill is triggered, the Dark Knight may protect self by instantly strengthening the armor and the muscles that offer resistance to close-range attacks. It is a tough task to block out and defend all the attacks at once, however, which means this skill does not occur by choice, but is triggered at random. If the effect of this skill is evident when attacked by an enemy, then the damage received from the attack is bounced right off to the enemy, temporarily stunning the enemy for a split second, which will allow for a powerful counterattack.|
- Dark Heavy Stander invokes Heavy Stander, reducing Melee Damage received as a Dark Knight. Additionally, Dark Heavy Stander has a chance to Auto Defend melee attacks; the Dark Knight flashes red while halting the opponent's attack.
- Additionally, Auto Defense reduces damage by half when it triggers, after calculating the player's defensive stats and Heavy Stander's passive damage reduction.
- The Paladin equivalent is Paladin Heavy Stander; once a Paladin converts to a Dark Knight, the rank of Paladin Heavy Stander is transferred to Dark Heavy Stander.
|Required Level-ups (Total)||0||10||21||33||47||63||82||104||130||160||195||235||281||333||392|
|Damage Reduced (%)||10||11||12||13||14||15||17||18||20|
|Auto Defend Rate (%)||10||11||12||13||14||15||17||18||20|