Greetings Milletians! We'd really like to upgrade the server resources for MWW but we need your help. To do this, we just created a Patreon page! If you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
- The Hot Springs are located in central Zardine.
- A flock of Wyverns inhabits the skies above these springs, so those who travel by flying mount or balloon should be wary.
- Glutton Monkeys inhabit the Hot Spring's area and may give rewards if fed.
- There is a Mana Tunnel nearby for quick access.
- The Hot Springs can also be accessed by using a Hot Spring Ticket, which is usually sold by the Healers of each town, Annick at Port Cobh, or Yvona of the Bard Camp.
Hot Springs Effects
- There are various colors for each of the springs, and each spring performs a different effect on your character.
- The color of the sparkle effect corresponds with the color of the Hot Spring.
- In order for the effects to take place, players must Rest in or near the pool.
- When resting/sitting in the pools, a "glowing" effect occurs, much like those of Equipment Combination Effects.
- When you sit in a pool, a brief message appears, stating what effect is occurring.
- See Appearance for more details about what changes will occur to a player's body.
- These changes will not occur until after a Tick.
Spring of Tranquility
"I feel like my wounds are being healed." - This white colored Hot Spring has a fast regenerative rate for HP, MP and Wounds, as well as Poison Attack and Potion Poisoning. This regeneration boost also extends to Pets and Partners.
Belly Boom Hot Spring
"I feel like I'm absorbing nutrients from the water." - This red colored Hot Spring increases one's weight.
Devil's Diet Hot Spring
"I feel like I'm losing weight." - This blue colored Hot Spring reduces one's weight.
The Bestiary Hot Spring
"I feel like I'm getting stronger." - This greenish-yellow Hot Spring increases upper body muscles.
Quick Shrink Hot Spring
"I feel like I'm losing muscles." - This bluish-green Hot Spring reduces upper body muscles.
- If you gift certain foods to the Glutton Monkey that sits in the center of each hot spring, he will give you a random item.
- If you try to gift the monkeys they will tell you to talk to the Glutton Monkey.
- Grades of foods given to the Glutton Monkey will affect the reward given, but only with 1 and 2 star dishes (this is proven true on player-prepared dishes and store-bought dishes).
- No rewards are given for any rating of Hated Food.
- For 1 or 2 star Loved Food, the reward will be from the Liked Food Rewards list.
- For 1 or 2 star Liked Food, the reward will be from the Disliked Food Rewards list.
- There has been no difference observed between 3-5 star foods.
- A food item is entered in a particular food list only if its 3-5 star version is known to give a corresponding reward.
- For example, if a 2 star food item gives a disliked food response then this doesn't mean it belongs in the disliked food list, because a 2 star liked food will give a disliked food response as well. Only if a 3-5 star version of that food item gives a disliked food response should it belong in the disliked food list.
- If a food item doesn't come with a star rating then it can only belong in one food list which, at the moment, appears to be the disliked food list. The disliked food list also contains food items with star ratings.
- The rewards list is incomplete.