Mouseover box inline behavior
← Thread:User talk:Kadalyn/Mouseover box inline behavior/reply
Took me a while to look this over sorry. You're right, changed to spans. I think at some point, MediaWiki must have changed how it handled paragraph breaking and divs, because this didn't used to be an issues, but I've noticed it since the last upgrade elsewhere too. :(
No worries! Thanks for taking the time to look into it and making that change. :D
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, staff, Editors in Training, Decepticons.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by Mabinogi World Wiki.
- Start of block: 07:24, 27 February 2021
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 18.104.22.168
You can view and copy the source of this page.Starshine321 (talk)
OTL the more I look into just how many places used mouseoverbox, the less sure I am of whether that edit in that template just created even more tech debt :'(... Something seems to behave a bit poorly in the abbr template as well, I first noticed it in the image policy section Mabinogi_World_Wiki:Policy#Images where there's a multi-line value being passed in for the contents. The contents (with the exception of the first line, which seems to have just disappeared) are just appearing on the page without hovering over the trigger, and the rest of the paragraph looks a bit off.