Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Difference between revisions of "Tech Duinn"
(→Awakened Abyssal Lord)
|Line 323:||Line 323:|
**[[Glorious Briogh Crystals of Discipline]]
**[[Glorious Briogh Crystals of Discipline]]
Revision as of 18:06, 14 January 2020
An ancient underground temple in eastern Sen Mag, containing a gateway with the power to instantly transport one to any desired location.
- 4 Party Limit
- Phase 1: The party must find orbs hidden in the fog and defeat the summoned monsters.
- Phase 2: The party must defeat the monsters before the timer runs out to summon an orb. Make sure to also hit the orb before the timer ends.
- Phase 3: The party must locate and defeat the Tech Duinn Geata.
- Phase 4: The party must defend against an onslaught of Tathlum, and prevent them from reaching the gate.
- Phase 5: The party must locate and defeat a stronger version of Tech Duinn Geata.
- There is a starting time limit of 20 minutes.
- This will increase/decrease when a Black Mask Follower is killed/escapes.
- The outer edges of the screen will start to flash when the timer is close to finishing. The flashing will get more intense and faster as the timer approaches zero.
- Completion rewards 3-5? Enchanted Fog Orbs.
- 1 orb is rewarded upon being kicked out due to the invisible timer.
- Hallway 1: Clear all orb rooms and rescue the hostages in order to proceed to Hallway 2.
- Intermission: Defend the hostages from Black Moon followers coming from the entrance.
- Hallway 2: Clear all rooms in order to proceed to the final battle.
- Boss: Defeat the Illusion of Balor
- Battle the Black Moon Followers in six areas, and destroy the Evil Eye Monolith located in each one. After clearing the sixth, the party will continue to the boss. Each of the six areas can be one of the following types.
- Lava Fields: Defeat a large amount of Black Moon Followers while dodging intermittent lava fields. After all the Followers are defeated, destroy the Evil Eye Monolith.
- Cleric: Defeat seven white-robed clerics before they reach the Evil Eye Monolith, then destroy the Monolith. If a cleric reaches the Monolith, the party will take damage.
- Salamander: Defeat Black Moon Followers to spawn Salamanders. Defeat seven Salamanders and use the Lava Lumps they drop to weaken Evil Eye Monolith, then destroy the Monolith.
- Boss: Defeat Cethlenn
- Pets cannot be summoned during this mission.
- Have one party member activate the Monolith on their own while the rest of the party stays back and reacts accordingly.
- Lava Fields: The Followers will spawn in multiple waves, so it may be easier to stay out of aggro range of the Followers and allow then to spawn all at once and use wide area attack skills to defeat them quickly.
- Cleric: Make good use of Final Hit and Final Strike to quickly reach the white-robed cleric.
- Salamander: After a Salamander is defeated, it leaves behind a large lava circle that will very quickly damage the player, with the Lava Lump in the center of it. Use Anchor Rush to quickly jump to the Lava Lumps if possible.
Awakened Abyssal Lord
- Phase 1: Defeat 3 waves of enemies in Tranquility Reach within the time limit.
- Phase 2: Clear the mini-areas of Deception Reach.
- Phase 3: Defeat 20 Coral Golems in an Offering Circle in Desolation Reach.
- Phase 4: Defeat the Barrier Bastion in Desolation Reach.
- Phase 5: Defeat Soaring Limbs in the Temple of Manannan.
- Phase 6: Defeat Kraken Rex in the Temple of Manannan.
- Requires the completion of Generation 23: Tempest part 2 to enter, at which point players will receive the quest "Ascent to the Throne".
- All enemies, unless noted otherwise, has 18,000 HP on Normal difficulty, 36,000 on Advanced, and 60,000 on Elite.
- During Phase 1, the party will have 200 (Normal), 150 (Advanced), or 100 (Elite) seconds to clear 3 waves of enemies in Tranquility Reach, otherwise the mission will automatically fail. During each wave, at least 10 enemies (even those from a past wave) need to be defeated to move on. After defeating 10 enemies, the party must attack a barrier crystal before the next wave will spawn.
- Turtles will spawn during the first wave, Millipedes during the second, and Crabs during the third.
- The dungeon orb-like barrier crystals have an area of effect that damages players inside the aura overtime for massive amounts of health. Like dungeon orbs, however, Rock Throwing can be used to activate the switches if the player so chooses.
- After clearing the third wave, the party must destroy four crystals surrounding the portal to the next area.
- This is the only phase of the mission with a time limit or an auto-fail condition.
- During Phase 2, the party will have to travel through the eight islands of Deception Reach (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Purple, Coral), and clear them of all enemies, including Haunted Corals and Carnivorous Plants. Once all the enemies on an island are defeated, a colored warp crystal will light up, allowing the party to use it to move to the next island.
- On the Coral island, rather than fighting enemies, the party must use Phantasmal Sight around two separate groves of coral reefs to find the teleporter. Striking the wrong tree will spawn enemies, while striking the correct tree will cause it to glow. If enemies are spawned during this time, they must be defeated before the party can continue.
- Along the path through the islands, players using Phantasmal Sight have a chance of finding a hidden Far Darrig. This Far Darrig will change a random colored transport gem to another island farther on the list.
- There is also a chance of finding a regular Mimic during the trip. Defeating it will yield a small amount of gold and one of the Runes of Command introduced in G23 or, rarely, an Unadorned Commander's Emblem totem in which to place the runes.
- During Phase 3, the party must defeat 20 Coral Golems inside an Offering Circle within Desoltation Reach. However, the circle will rotate its position every 10 seconds in a counterclockwise circle around the arena. In addition, a large amount of golems (20-30) will spawn at the same time, all of whom can multi-aggro and swarm the party.
- Immediately after Phase 3, the party will start Phase 4, where they will have to climb the hill behind the Golem arena and defeat every Barrier Guardian Spirit along the way. Once at the top of the hill, they will have to face the Barrier Bastion. The Barrier Bastion will summon a large number of Guardian Spirits, and will take no damage as long as there is still a Guardian Spirit still standing. In addition, new Guardian Spirits will spawn every 10 (Normal, Advanced) or 8 (Expert) seconds to replace any fallen spirits, up to the maximum. In essence, the party has 10/8 seconds to defeat every Guardian Spirit and deal damage to the Bastion Spirit, until the Bastion Spirit is defeated.
- The Bastion Spirit can always be attacked, whether damage is inflicted or not, and so using Death Mark on the Bastion is highly recommended for its ability to draw in nearby Guardian Spirits. Work quickly to draw all the Guardian Spirits close to the Bastion Spirit.
- Inflict as many debuffs on as many Guardian Spirits as possible.
- Use attacks that strike over a large area, such as Meteor Strike, Flame Burst, and Bachram Explosion, to deal as much damage to every Guardian Spirit as possible. Members of the party should try to synchronise the use of each skill with each other to ensure maximum damage output.
- There is no delay after defeating all the Guardian Spirits - after even one is defeated, the countdown for the replacement wave to spawn starts. Attack the Bastion quickly while there is time.
- In Phase 5 and 6, the party enters the Temple of Manannan, where they will have to fight the Soaring Limbs in Phase 5, before moving on to face Kraken Rex in Phase 6. In both phases, the party will also have to face Kraken Juniors.
- Upon reaching the Temple of Mananan, everyone player present will receive a Rune of Command Box containing 1-4 (verify amounts) of a single Rune of Command.
- Kraken Juniors have no Defense or Protection, but spawn in large numbers and multi-aggro.
- The party must defeat 8 (Normal), 10 (Advanced), or 12 (Expert) Soaring Limbs before moving on to Kraken Rex. Clearing this phase will complete the quest requirement for "Ascent to the Throne".
- Kraken Rex has two separate tentacles to either side of its head that can be attacked. Defeating these tentacles yields cooking ingredients.
- Kraken Rex has 800,000 HP on Normal difficulty, 1,200,000 on Advanced, and 1,800,000 on Elite.
- The Soaring Limbs have 50,000 HP on Normal difficulty, 150,000 on Advanced, and 200,000 on Elite.
- All Tech Duinn Missions give the same amount of crystals, depending only on difficulty.