Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
With a long face, narrow shoulders, and a pale complexion, this man crosses his delicate hands in front of the chest and sways left and right. His demeanor is exaggerated and the voice nasal. He seems to have a habit of glancing sideways with those light brown eyes. His fashionable shirt has an intricate pattern and was made with great care.
Simon is the tailor of Dunbarton. His bizarre dancing and habitual cursory glimpses around his surroundings provoke awe out of many. Some even go so far as to mock him for his nasally voice and feminine manner of speech.
Simon, from very young age, worked in the fashion industry. During his studies in Emain Macha, he befriended Ailionoa, a faithful apprentice. Following an unknown incident, however, he was forced to leave Emain Macha and open a boutique in Dunbarton.
Not only is he savvy of the delicate art of tailoring, but also he is well aware of how to make clothes fit perfectly and comfortably to one's body. While there are some people in the town who are repelled by the idea of a male fashion designer, they are often proven otherwise upon wearing outfits personally tailored by Simon.
In the past, in recognition of his finesse, Simon had the honor of designing ball suits and dresses for the royal palace. Furthermore, he claims himself to be "one of the top fashion designers in the Kingdom of Aliech." Perhaps his flamboyancy and hints of arrogance are excusable granted his extraordinary ability to mend and weave clothes.
If the player talks to Simon with the Private Story Keyword while wearing equipment (excluding right and left hand slots as well as accessories) worth 500,000 gold or more, the player will receive 'the Luxurious' title.
Also, if the player talks to Simon with the Private Story Keyword while wearing either Beginner Long Pants, Beginner Skirt, Newbie Wear, or Giant Newbie Wear, with no title equipped, and hunger at 50%, the player will receive 'the Hungry' title.
Simon's Quote: "Well, fashion not only show your exterior look but reflects your soul. Did you know?"
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Simon, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- NPCs closest to Simon is in bold.
|Desired Gift||Price||Sold by|
|Flowerpot (150 G)||150g||Endelyon, Kristell|
|Flowerpot (200 G)||250g||Endelyon, Kristell|
Gifts Returned for Gems
- An item (randomly chosen from a small selection of items) will be received as a returned gift by giving Simon a desired jewel.
- The chance to receive some returned gifts may only occur if the desired jewel given to Simon is above a certain size.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- All Intermediate and Advanced jobs that require Tailoring have a report time of 5:00pm, Delivery quests and Basic Jobs have a report time of 12:00pm.
- Simon's animation was originally created by a novice programmer in the game's developing team during the Korean closed beta phase while he was familiarizing himself with Pleione Engine. Testers began affiliating Simon with his unique dancing, and the animation stuck with him.