From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Equipment can be made stronger through upgrades.
- Most upgrades require proficiency earned on the item to be upgraded.
- Equipment cannot be normally upgraded if the character cannot equip the item. (ex: an elf cannot upgrade a Two-Handed Sword)
- Reforges upgrade both weapons and equipment.
- Not all equipment has all upgrades available. For example, hats, gloves, shoes, robes, and Magical Clothes do not have proficiency-related upgrades.
- In addition, having upgrade slots does not necessarily mean there are upgrades that can be performed.
- A fully upgraded weapon would have 5/5 Normal Upgrades, a Gem Upgrade, a Special Upgrade at Step 7, three lines of Reforges at Rank 1, Erg Level 50, and Ego Level 100.
- Not all upgrades can be applied to all weapons. In particular Special Upgrades are missing from many weapons.
- Some specialized upgrades will show not in the Upgrade tooltip segment of the weapon's information, but in the 'Item Attribute' segment.
- This is common for specific effects, such as life skill-related upgrades or Piercing.
- As of the Glenn Bearna update, the upgrade path of a weapon may be seen on the weapon's information.
- Weapons upgraded before that update will not show the upgrade path.
- If a weapon had upgrades applied to it before the update, but further upgrades were made after, the upgrade information will also not show.
- An Upgrade Reversion Kit may be crafted and used to remove unwanted upgrades on an item.
Explanation of Sequence
- Upgrade Name: The name of the upgrade as seen on the NPC list
- Proficiency: The amount of Proficiency needed to use the upgrade
- Upgrade Details: The effects of the modification
- UG #: The order the upgrade can be done. The numbering system goes from 0~4. If it shows 0~1, it is only able to be used for the first two upgrades; if it shows 0~4 then it is able to be used for all 5 upgrades.
- Cost: The amount of gold needed to have the upgrade put on the item. (Note: There is no decrease in price on Alban Heruin/Wednesdays)
- NPC: The NPC that offers the upgrade. There is no difference between the NPC's in price or proficiency.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Upgrades"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.