Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Robes are worn in the Robe equipment slot.
- Robes provide no Defense and no Protection and are generally used aesthetically to conceal visible clothes/armor.
- They cannot be upgraded.
- They cannot be enchanted, except with Elements.
- Most robes can be repaired by Tailor Repairs, but there are some that are irreparable or use Magical Equipment Repairs.
- The Open/Close Helmet hotkey (Default: Y) can be used to make the hood of a robe go up or down.
- See Robes List for a general comparison table.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Robes"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- Garten Cloth Overcoat
- Gemma Layered Robe
- Ghost Robe
- Ghostly Robe
- Giant Bear Robe
- Giant Bell Robe (F)
- Giant Bell Robe (M)
- Giant Traditional Robe
- Giant Walrus Robe (F)
- Giant Walrus Robe (M)
- Giant Wolf Robe
- Glow-in-the-Dark Muffler Robe
- Glowing Muffler Robe
- Grim Reaper's Robe
- Guild Robe
- Gummy Bear Costume