From Mabinogi World Wiki
- This category is for disambiguation pages which are used to list multiple meanings for a word or phrase used in-game or on the wiki.
- Disambiguations should be used when there are different items, enchants, pets, quests, events, NPCs, etc. that share the same name.
- Do not add words onto a disambiguation page just because it contains the word used in the disambiguation page's title. That is what the search function is for, and it will always provide a more up-to-date list than any kept on a page.
- Lists of designer sets of equipment items are not disambiguations.
- Items using the same name but having different race or gender versions do not need disambiguation pages. The gender or race restriction will be part of the item's name as used on the wiki, even if it does not do so in-game.
Pages in category "Disambiguation"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 231 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Tangerine (Disambiguation)
- Tara Festival Event (disambiguation)
- Tchaikovsky Set
- The Maestro (disambiguation)
- Tiger (disambiguation)
- Torchlight Bazaar Event (disambiguation)
- Tork's Chef Uniform (disambiguation)
- Traditional Korean Outfit (disambiguation)
- Treasure Box Event (disambiguation)
- Treasure Chest Event (disambiguation)
- Treasure Hunt
- Trustworthy (Disambiguation)
- Truth Helm (disambiguation)
- Tutorial Field (disambiguation)