Added the skills and working on the items, and it seems somebody else is working on putting the main questline up, so here's what needs to be done.
- Fix my typos and formatting issues plz.
- Skills, especially the ones I don't have yet, will need info on how they act and such.
- Skills could use some edits to their obtain methods, linking to the questline page. Right now I just put whatever the game said verbatim.
- Some skills have values I don't understand, labeled "?".
- Generally stuff like this is distance or execution times but people will need to test to see which value is which.
- Times are in milliseconds, so if you figure out that something 300 is time, that's 0.3 seconds.
- Figure out some basic info to put on chainblade weapons (info box under the stats).
- They're generic ranged 2H weapons, can't Charge with them, can't Smash, not sure if Windmill is barehanded? Testification!
- The Cardinal/Stinger/Cutthroat share an artisan, whereas the Celtic Howling Chain Blade uses a separate artisan.
- Chainblade list/category could use a bunch of info added too!
- The weapon template needs to interpret the chainblade attack speeds.
- They all have 26 as their speed, and show up as "fast".
|Posted by Rydian on 14 December 2017 at 23:16.|
Edited by Rydian on 14 December 2017 at 23:48.