Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
Taillteann Defensive Battle
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Defeat the enemies that spawn at Taillteann's three gates. Your party must split up so that all gates are being guarded.
- Four different monsters will spawn at one time. They spawn every 40 seconds.
- Each gate is allowed to fall twice. If the same gate falls three times, the entire mission is failed.
- After a fall occurs, all remaining monsters and NPCs are despawned and a new wave will instantly spawn closer to the alchemy building.
- Two allied NPCs assist in guarding each gate. If both NPCs die, a fall is counted for that gate.
- Tip: The allied NPCs can be healed. Use this to your advantage.
- If you allow too many monsters to spawn at once, it will also count as a fall.
- Although there is no set time limit, the mission lasts approximately 18 minutes or 12 Erinn hours.
- Reward chest appears in the central square.
- You may choose the difficulty of the mission. See Shadow Missions for more information.
- Quest Board Location: Taillteann
- Party Size: 3~6
- Time Limit: None
Click to enlarge. The gates that must be defended are marked.
- Regular Spawns
Monster Spawn Patterns
- All four of the above monsters spawn together.
- Note: Basic version has Shadow Lancer (Light Armor), and Hard version has Shadow Lancer (Light Armor Strong) instead.
- Have a high ranked healer assist Npcs when they are damaged.
- Using a puppet's Act 6: Crisis followed by Act 7: Climactic Crash will do heavy damage every wave, even on higher difficulties.
- At lower difficulties, Rank 1 Windmill is recommended for soloing gates.
- Using Dragon Support will NOT kill or hurt the guards, so it safe to use.
- Using Ice Mines may result in a failure, due to the guards being caught in the Ice Mine.